The HDI7282U 30" slide in dual fuel range features four sealed burners and a 4.6 cu. ft. convection oven. The burners come with one of three different BTU giving a total of two 12500 BTU burners, one 16000 BTU burner and one 5500 BTU burner. The convection oven will distribute the heat inside of your oven, ensuring your food cooks evenly.
For performance and convenience that make cooking a pleasure, consider the Integra dual-fuel slide-in range. Its gas-on-glass design features burners mounted on a ceramic glass cooktop, making cleanup easy. A 16,000 BTU POWERSIM burner delivers a faster time-to-boil as well as precise control fro excellent simmering. There's also a Genuine European Convection w/ ACS oven that cooks up to 25% faster and features the largest oven capacity available, giving you the ability to prepare even the largest meals with ease.
- This touch panel features high quality materials and elegant design, while giving complete access to all of the range's many features.
- Easy to use and even easier to clean, the control indicators will never fade because they are sealed under the glass surface, guaranteeing a beautiful appearance for years to come.
- Cooking enthusiasts will appreciate the convenience of their continuous cast-iron grates, which facilitate pot movement.
- They'll also value their versatile burner system, which can bring pots quickly to a boil at its highest output as well as gently simmer sauces with its precision low-output setting.
- And the gas-on-glass design makes it easier to clean.
- They've set the standard for convection cooking with their Advanced Circulation System.
- This system utilizes 8 vents to optimize the circulation of heated air for more even cooking and baking.
- By improving heat circulation in the oven cavity, this system also reduces cooking time by up to 25%.
- Their built-in automatic meat temperature probe will allow you to cook more accurately and enjoy perfect meals all the time.
- When foods reach the preset internal temperature, the oven beeps and turns itself off-giving you optimal temperature control.
- And by not overcooking, your food also maintains its nutritional value. Food tastes better and you eat healthier.
- At 4.6 cubic feet, their oven is the largest in the slide-in category.
- Not only can you cook with a variety of cookware sizes simultaneously, you can cook an entire meal - including a large bird with all the trimmings.
- And with their well-lit oven, checking on your meal is a pleasure.
- With three electronically controlled temperature settings that range from 140°-220°F, their stainless steel warming drawer gives you a choice of options for ideal warming temperatures.
- While it smoothly glides on steel ball bearings, the drawer fully extends for easy access to its 1.3 cubic feet of usable space.
- The convenient telescopic rack allows users to check and view and handle foods without having to pull the cookware out of the oven.
- The rack can hold up to 35 pounds and glides easily back and forth fully extending over the open oven door.
- It fits any rack position and is removable for easy clean up.
| Oven |
| Oven Control: || Touch & Turn |
| Bake: || Yes |
| Broil: || Yes |
| Automatic Convection Bake: || Yes |
| Convection Broil: || Yes |
| Convection Roast: || Yes |
| Convection Conversion: || Yes |
| Dehydrate: || Yes |
| Proof: || Yes |
| Keep Warm Oven Mode: || Yes |
| Sabbath Mode: || Yes |
| Temperature Probe: || Yes |
| Genuine Eruopean Convection (w/ third heating element): || Yes |
| Advanced Circulation System (ACS): || Yes |
| Cavity Volume: || 4.6 Cu. Ft. |
| 40W Incandescent Lights: || 2 |
| Convection Assisted Self-Cleaning Oven: || Yes |
| Larger Surface Area Oven Racks (#): || 2 |
| Space Saving Half Rack: || No |
| Telescopic Racks (#): || 1 |
| Wide View Oven Window: || Yes |
| Oven Controls: || CLEARTOUCH |
| Full Stainless Steel Oven Door: || Yes |
| Standard Broiler Pan: || Yes |
| Rear Finishing Strip: || Included |
| Broil Wattage: || 3600 |
| Bake Wattage: || 2000 |
| Third Element Wattage: || 1100 |
| Color: || Stainless Steel Pro |
| Lower Drawer |
| Storage Drawer (Full Extension): || No |
| Warming Drawer (Full Extension): || Yes |
| WD/Sabbath Mode: || Yes |
| Cooktop - Electric |
| True White Cooktop: || No |
| Cooktop Frame: || Stainless Steel |
| Full Nickel Knobs: || Yes |
| Full Stainless Control Panel: || Yes |
| Cooktop - Gas |
| Pro-Style Continuous Matee Grate: || Yes |
| Gas on Glass Cooktop Design: || Yes |
| POWERSIM (# of): || 3 |
| OPTISIM (# of): || 1 |
| BTU / RF Burner: || 1,300 - 16,000 |
| BTU / RR Burner: || 800 - 5,500 |
| BTU / LF Burner: || 1,300 - 12,500 |
| BTU / LR Burner: || 1,300 - 12,500 |
| Sealed Burners: || Yes |
| Technical |
| Dual Rated 208/240 Volts, 4 Wire 60Hz: || Yes |
| Amps: || 30 |
| Approvals: || US/Canada |
| Natural / LP Gas Convertible: || Yes |
| Dimensions |
| Width: || 31" |
| Depth: || 25 5/8" |
| Height: || 36" |
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.