27" 500 Series 4.1 cu. ft. Total Capacity Electric Single Wall Oven with Top Broiler, 2 Oven Racks, Convection, Sabbath Mode, Steam Clean, in Stainless Steel
Available Bosch Rebates
Build Your Bundle and Save:
Learn more »
Bosch’s 500 series 27" single wall oven will make the perfect addition to your kitchen. This wall oven features genuine European convection and heavy metal stainless steel knobs. The genuine European convection is used for even baking results on multiple racks and the heavy-duty metal knobs offer a premium European feel. The 2-hour self-clean cycle feature on this item will allows you to use your time in the kitchen for cooking rather than cleaning. Great looking, excellent performance and wonderful features make this single wall oven perfect for any setting. Available at AppliancesConnection
Features and Benefits
- Genuine European Convection for Even Baking Results on Mutliple Levels.
- Bosch Wall Ovens are Compatible with Most Competitors' Cutouts.
- Heavy-Duty Metal Knobs Offer a Premiun European Feel.
- The Wall Oven is Designed to be Installed Flush with your Cabinetry.
- Heavy-Duty Metal Knobs Offer a Premiun European Feel.
- 11 Specialized Cooking Modes - Gourmet Cooking Made Easy
- Custom Cooking Modes: Pizza, Pie, Warm and Proof
- Genuine European Convection for Even Baking Results on Multiple Racks.
- Temperature Conversion for Convection Cooking
- EcoClean™ 2-Hour Self-Clean Cycle
- Two Oven Lights to Better Monitor Cooking Progress
- Kitchen Timer
- Extra Large Door Window for Easy Monitoring of Cooking Process
- Star-K certified. 100°-450° F
- Large Capactiy at 4.1 Cu Ft.
- Recessed 8 Pass Broil Element for Increased Capacity and Safety
|Cooking method primary cavity||
3rd element convection
Dough proving setting
Half width variable grill
1/3 bottom heat.
|Cleaning system - primary cavity||Self Clean|
|Interior Lights - primary cavity||2|
|Included accessories||2 x Oven racks /upper|
|Bake Element Wattages primary cavity (W)||2400 W|
|Broil Element Wattages primary cavity (W)||3800 W|
|Convection Element Wattages primary cavity (W)||2000 W|
|Watts (W)||5,000 W|
|Current (A)||30 A|
|Volts (V)||240/208 V|
|Frequency (Hz)||60 Hz|
|Plug type||Fixed connection, No plug|
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Overall Appliance Dimensions (HxWxD) (in)||29'' x 26 3/4'' x 23 1/2''|
|Required cutout size (HxWxD) (in)||27'' - 28 5/8'' x 25 1/2'' x 23 1/2''|
|Product packaging dimensions (HxWxD) (in)||31 1/4'' x 34'' x 31 1/2''|
|Power Cord Length||50''|
|Net weight (lbs)||174 lbs|
|Gross weight (lbs)||193 lbs|
- Stock Id:354854
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Capacity:4.1 cu. ft.
- Type:Oven Only
- Control Type:Digital and Knobs
- Oven Racks:2
- Digital Clock:Yes
- Sabbath Mode:Yes
- Digital Temperature Display:Yes
- Delay Bake:No
- Interior Light:Yes
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Volts:240 Volts
- Amps:30 Amps
- LP Conversion:No
- Removable Door:Yes
- Frequency:60 Hz.
- Speed Oven:No
- Steam Oven:No
- Convection Power:2,000 Watts
- Cutout Width:25.5"
- Cutout Depth:23.5"
- Cutout Height:27"-28.625"
- Exterior Width:27"
- Exterior Depth:23.5"
- Exterior Height:29"
- ADA Compliant:No
- Approved For Outdoor Use:No
- Star-K Certified:Yes
- Oven Control Type:Knobs
- Bake Element Wattages:2,400 Watts
- Broil Element Wattages:3,800 Watts
- Watts:3,800 Watts
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Bosch - Receive 10% Rebate Plus $200 Savings
Purchase any (3) qualifying Ascenta, 300, 500, 800 Series Bosch Appliances and receive a 10% Mail-In Rebate of the purchase price. Receive an additional $200 rebate if 1 of 3 qualifying units is the B26FT80SNS
ALL ITEMS MUST BE ON ONE INVOICE. Must include eligible models from at least 3 different categories (Dishwashers, refrigerators, ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, microwave ovens and ventilation) and a maximum of 9 models. Laundry products not eligible. This offer may not be combined with any other Bosch manufacturer rebates.
Offer valid July 1, 2016 - November 30, 2016
Bosch Benchmark - Receive 10% Rebate Plus $550 Savings
Purchase any (3) qualifying Ascenta, 300, 500, 800 and Benchmark Bosch appliances and receive a 10% Mail-In Rebate of the purchase price. Receive an additional bonus $250 installation rebate if all qualifying models
in package are Benchmark. Purchase the B26FT80SNS as your fourth model and receive a $300 bonus if all qualifying models in package are Benchmark.
ALL ITEMS MUST BE ON ONE INVOICE. Must include eligible models from at least 3 different categories (Dishwashers, refrigerators, ranges, wall ovens, cooktops,
microwave ovens and ventilation) and a maximum of 9 models. Laundry products not eligible.
This offer may not be combined with any other Bosch manufacturer rebates
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost:
Info & Guides
- Bosch HBN5451UC - Specification's
- Bosch HBN5451UC - Instructions for Use
- Bosch HBN5451UC - Installation Instructions
- Bosch HBN5451UC - Download Product Information
- Bosch HBN5451UC - Bosch Design Guide
- Bosch HBN5451UC - Download PDF to computer or tablet (9018 KB)
- Wall Oven Buying Guide
- Bosch Promotions Going On Now at Appliances Connection!