30" 800 Series 4.6 cu. ft. Total Capacity Electric Single Wall Oven with Top Broiler, 3 Oven Racks, Convection, Delay Bake, Steam Clean, in Stainless Steel
The 800 series 30" speed combination oven from Bosch will make an excellent addition to any kitchen setting. This combination oven features a wall oven with a SmoothClose door. Thanks to the dampened hinges the door is able to softly and quietly shut. The wall oven is designed to be installed flush with your cabinetry for a seamless and elegant appearance. Available at AppliancesConnection
- Touch control with SteelTouch buttons for easier operation of the oven.
- Dampened hinges softly and quietly guide the SmoothClose door shut.
- Bosch wall ovens are compatible with most competitors' cutouts.
- The wall oven is designed to be installed flush with your cabinetry.
- Large oven capacity at 4.6 cu. ft.
- Recessed 8 pass broil element for increased capacity and safety.
- The Bosch speed oven cooks faster than a traditional oven and can be used as a microwave.
- 12 Specialized Cooking Modes - Gourmet cooking made easy.
- Custom cooking modes: Pizza, Pie, Warm and Proof.
- Genuine European Convection for even baking results on multiple racks.
- Temperature Conversion for convection cooking.
- Meat Probe takes guesswork out of cooking.
- Fast Preheat reduces preheat time.
- EcoClean 2-hour self-clean cycle.
- A full-extension telescopic rack offers safe access to the oven cavity.
- Two oven light to better monitor cooking progress.
- Timer with cook time and Delay Start function.
- Extra large door window for easy monitoring of cooking process.
- Star-K certified.
- Temperature range: 100° - 450°F.
|Oven General Properties|
|Capacity:||4.6 cu. ft.|
|Cleaning System:||EcoClean 2-Hour Self-Clean|
|Custom Cooking Modes:||Yes|
|Specialized Cooking Modes:||12|
|Number Of Interior Lights:||2|
|Bake Element Wattages:||2,400 Watts|
|Broil Element Wattages:||3,800 Watts|
|Convection Element Wattages:||2,000 Watts|
|Microwave General Properties|
|Cavity Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Microwave Power Wattages:||1,000 Watts|
|Broil Element Wattages:||1,750 Watts|
|Convection Element Wattages:||1,700 Watts|
|Number Of Power Levels:||10|
|Type Of Auto-Cooking:||Sensor and Weight Control|
|Cooking Modes Oven Cavity|
|Variable Broil (Hi and Low):||Yes|
|Genuine European Convection:||Yes|
|Cooking Modes Microwave Cavity|
|Sensor Cook Programs:||7|
|AutoChef Speed Programs:||9|
|Genuine European Convection:||Yes|
|Electrical Connection Rating:||9,725 Watts|
|Length Of Electrical Supply Cord:||55"|
|Plug Type:||Fixed Connection, No Plug|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Net Weight:||294 Lbs.|
|Gross Weight:||328 Lbs.|
- Stock Id:355726
- Series:800 Series
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Capacity:4.6 cu. ft.
- Type:Speed Oven
- Control Type:Digital
- Oven Racks:3
- Digital Clock:Yes
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Digital Temperature Display:Yes
- Delay Bake:Yes
- Interior Light:Yes
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Volts:240 Volts
- Amps:40 Amps
- LP Conversion:No
- Removable Door:Yes
- Speed Oven:Yes
- Steam Oven:No
- Convection Power:2000 Watts
- Cutout Width:28.5"
- Cutout Depth:23.5"
- Cutout Height:48.625"
- Exterior Width:30"
- Exterior Depth:23.5"
- Exterior Height:49"
- ADA Compliant:No
- Approved for Outdoor Use:No
- Genuine European Convection:Yes
- Turntable Diameter:14.125"
- Star-K Certified:Yes
- Type of auto-cooking:Sensor and Weight Control
- Convection Cooking:Yes
- Custom Cooking Modes:Yes
- Proof Dough:Yes
- Multi Rack:Yes
- Bake Element Wattages:2,400 Watts
- Broil Element Wattages:3,800 Watts
- Convection Element Wattages:2,000 Watts
- Number of interior lights:2
- Microwave Power Wattages:1,000 Watts
- Automatic Programs:12
- Sensor Cook Programs:7
- AutoChef Speed Programs:9
- Electrical Connection Rating:9,725 Watts
- Length Of Electrical Supply Cord:55"
- Watts:3800 Watts
- With Turntable:Yes
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Bosch - Receive 10% Rebate Plus $200 Savings
Purchase any (3) qualifying Ascenta, 300, 500, 800 Series Bosch Appliances and receive a 10% Mail-In Rebate of the purchase price. Receive an additional $200 rebate if 1 of 3 qualifying units is the B26FT80SNS or B21CL80SNS
ALL ITEMS MUST BE ON ONE INVOICE. Must include eligible models from at least 3 different categories (Dishwashers, refrigerators, ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, microwave ovens and ventilation) and a maximum of 9 models. Laundry products not eligible. This offer may not be combined with any other Bosch manufacturer rebates.
Offer valid September 1, 2016 - December 31, 2016
Bosch Benchmark - Receive 10% Rebate Plus up to $850 Savings
Purchase any (3) qualifying Ascenta, 300, 500, 800 and Benchmark Bosch appliances and receive a 10% Mail-In Rebate of the purchase price. Receive an additional bonus $250 installation rebate if all qualifying models
in package are Benchmark. Purchase one of the following B26FT80SNS, B21CL80SNS, B30BB830SS, B30IB800SP, B36IT800NP or B36BT830NS as your fourth model and receive a $300 bonus if all qualifying models in package are Benchmark OR Purchase the NEW B30IR800SP and B18IF800SP Refrigerator/Freezer columns as your fourth and fifth models and receive a total of $600 ($300 each) bonus.
ALL ITEMS MUST BE ON ONE INVOICE. Must include eligible models from at least 3 different categories (Dishwashers, refrigerators, ranges, wall ovens, cooktops,
microwave ovens and ventilation) and a maximum of 9 models. Laundry products not eligible.
This offer may not be combined with any other Bosch manufacturer rebates
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
Info & Guides
- Bosch HBL8751UC - Specification's
- Bosch HBL8751UC - Installation Instructions
- Bosch HBL8751UC - Instructions for Use
- Bosch HBL8751UC - Download Product Information
- Bosch HBL8751UC - Bosch Design Guide
- Wall Oven Buying Guide
- Bosch Promotions Going On Now at Appliances Connection!
- Steam, Speed, & Convection: What Does That Mean & Which Should You Buy?