30" 4.6 cu. ft. Capacity Electric Single Wall Oven with Top Broiler, 2 Oven Racks, Convection, Sabbath Mode, Steam Clean, in Stainless Steel
Available Bosch Rebates
Build Your Bundle and Save:
- Series: 500
- Cutout Width: 28.5"
- Cutout Depth: 23.5"
- Cutout Height: 48.625"
- Exterior Width: 30"
Learn more »
Bosch’s 30" speed combination oven features heavy metal stainless steel knobs that offer a premium European feel. This combination oven is designed to be installed flush with your cabinetry for a beautiful appearance. This oven features 11 specialized cooking modes which allow you to make gourmet meals at the comfort of your home. The extra large door window allows for easy monitoring of the cooking process. The unique 2-hour self-clean cycle feature allows you to use your time in the kitchen for cooking rather than cleaning.Available at AppliancesConnection
Features and Benefits
- The Bosch Speed Oven Cooks Faster than a Traditional Oven and can be Used as a Microwave
- Heavy-Duty Metal Knobs Offer a Premiun European Feel
- The Wall Oven is Designed to be Installed Flush with your Cabinetry
- Genuine European Convection for Even Baking Results on Mutliple Levels
- Bosch Wall Ovens are Compatible with Most Competitors' Cutouts
- Heavy-Duty Metal Knobs Offer a Premiun European Feel.
- 11 Specialized Cooking Modes - Gourmet Cooking Made Easy
- Custom Cooking Modes: Pizza, Pie, Warm and Proof
- Genuine European Convection for Even Baking Results on Multiple Racks.
- Temperature Conversion for Convection Cooking
- EcoClean™ 2-Hour Self-Clean Cycle
- One Oven Light to Better Monitor Cooking Progress
- Kitchen Timer
- Extra Large Door Window for Easy Monitoring of Cooking Process
- Star-K certified. 100°-450° F
- Large Capacity at 4.6 Cu Ft.
- Recessed 8 Pass Broil Element for Increased Capacity and Safety
|Cooking Modes -Upper Cavity||
|Cooking Modes - Lower Cavity||
Variable Broil (hi & low)
Multi Rack Genuine European Convection
|Cleaning Type - Lower Cavity||Self Clean|
|Illumination Type - Upper Cavity||Incandescent|
|Illumination Type - Lower Cavity||Incandescent|
|Interior Lights - Upper Cavity||1|
|Interior Lights - Lower Cavity||1|
Microwave Power -
|Bake / Broil Element Wattages - Upper Cavity||600 / 1,750 W|
|Convection Element Wattages - Upper Cavity||1700 W|
|Bake / Broil Element Wattages -Lower Cavity||2,400 / 3,800 W|
|Convection Element Wattages - Lower Cavity||2000 W|
|Watts (W)||9,725 W|
|Circuit Breaker(A)||40 A|
|Volts (V)||240/208 V|
|Frequency (Hz)||60 Hz|
|Plug type||Fixed connection, No plug|
|Dimensions & Weights|
|Overall Appliance Dimensions (HxWxD) (in)||49'' x 29 3/4'' x 23 1/2''|
|Required cutout size (HxWxD) (in)||48 5/8'' x 28 1/2'' x 23 1/2''|
|Power Cord Length||50''|
|Net weight (lbs)||259 lbs|
Upper Oven: Metal Turntable, Square rack, Ceramic
Cooking Tray Lower Oven: 2 x Oven Racks
- Stock Id:355907
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Exterior Width:30"
- Control Type:Digital and Knobs
- Interior Light:Yes
- Speed Oven:Yes
- Steam Oven:No
- Capacity:4.6 cu. ft.
- Watts:3800 Watts
- Volts:240 Volts
- Sabbath Mode:Yes
- Amps:40 Amps
- Digital Temperature Display:Yes
- LP Conversion:No
- ADA compliant:No
- Approved for Outdoor Use:No
- Cutout Width:28.5"
- Cutout Depth:23.5"
- Cutout Height:48.625"
- Oven Racks:2
- Removable Door:Yes
- Exterior Depth:23.5"
- Exterior Height:49"
- Frequency:60 Hz.
- Digital Clock:Yes
- Star-K Certified:Yes
- Oven Control Type:Knobs
- Microwave Combo:Yes
- With Turntable:Yes
- Convection Power:2000 Watts
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Bosch 10% Kitchen Package Savings
Purchase any 3 or more qualifying Bosch Ascenta, 300, 500, 800 Series kitchen appliances and receive a 10% rebate of the purchase price via Visa Prepaid Card. Receive an additional $200 rebate if 1 of 3 qualifying units is the B26FT80SNS Refrigerator. Only one model per category qualifies.
Postmark by July 15, 2016
Submit Your Claim Online
Bosch Benchmark 10% Plus $550 Savings
Purchase any 3 or more qualifying Bosch Ascenta, 300, 500, 800 and Benchmark Series kitchen appliances and receive a 10% rebate of the purchase price (pre-tax) via Visa Prepaid Card. Receive an additional $250 rebate if all qualifying models in package are Benchmark. Receive a bonus $300 rebate if the B26FT80SNS Refrigerator is purchased as your fourth model. This offer may not be combined with any other Bosch manufacturer rebates.
Postmark by July 15, 2016
Save time and Submit Your Claim Online
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost:
Info & Guides
- Bosch HBL5751UC - Specifications Sheet
- Bosch HBL5751UC - Instructions for Use
- Bosch HBL5751UC - Installation Instructions
- Bosch HBL5751UC - Use and Care Manual
- Bosch HBL5751UC - Download Product Information
- Bosch HBL5751UC - Bosch Design Guide
- Bosch HBL5751UC - Download PDF to computer or tablet (9018 KB)
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X