30" 500 Series 4.6 cu. ft. Total Capacity Electric Single Wall Oven with None, 2 Oven Racks, Convection, Sabbath Mode, Steam Clean, in Stainless Steel
Bosch’s 30" speed combination oven features heavy metal stainless steel knobs that offer a premium European feel. This combination oven is designed to be installed flush with your cabinetry for a beautiful appearance. This oven features 11 specialized cooking modes which allow you to make gourmet meals at the comfort of your home. The extra large door window allows for easy monitoring of the cooking process. Available at AppliancesConnection
Features and Benefits
- The Bosch Speed Oven Cooks Faster than a Traditional Oven and can be Used as a Microwave
- Heavy-Duty Metal Knobs Offer a Premiun European Feel
- The Wall Oven is Designed to be Installed Flush with your Cabinetry
- Genuine European Convection for Even Baking Results on Mutliple Levels
- Bosch Wall Ovens are Compatible with Most Competitors' Cutouts
- Heavy-Duty Metal Knobs Offer a Premiun European Feel.
- 11 Specialized Cooking Modes - Gourmet Cooking Made Easy
- Custom Cooking Modes: Pizza, Pie, Warm and Proof
- Genuine European Convection for Even Baking Results on Multiple Racks.
- Temperature Conversion for Convection Cooking
- EcoClean™ 2-Hour Self-Clean Cycle
- One Oven Light to Better Monitor Cooking Progress
- Kitchen Timer
- Extra Large Door Window for Easy Monitoring of Cooking Process
- Star-K certified. 100°-450° F
- Large Capacity at 4.6 Cu Ft.
- Recessed 8 Pass Broil Element for Increased Capacity and Safety
|Cleaning Type - Lower Cavity||Self Clean|
|Illumination Type - Upper Cavity||Incandescent|
|Illumination Type - Lower Cavity||Incandescent|
|Interior Lights - Upper Cavity||1|
|Interior Lights - Lower Cavity||1|
Microwave Power -
|Bake / Broil Element Wattages - Upper Cavity||600 / 1,750 W|
|Convection Element Wattages - Upper Cavity||1700 W|
|Bake / Broil Element Wattages -Lower Cavity||2,400 / 3,800 W|
|Convection Element Wattages - Lower Cavity||2000 W|
|Watts (W)||9,725 W|
|Circuit Breaker(A)||40 A|
|Volts (V)||240/208 V|
|Frequency (Hz)||60 Hz|
|Plug type||Fixed connection, No plug|
|Dimensions & Weights|
|Overall Appliance Dimensions (HxWxD) (in)||49'' x 29 3/4'' x 23 1/2''|
|Required cutout size (HxWxD) (in)||48 5/8'' x 28 1/2'' x 23 1/2''|
|Power Cord Length||50''|
|Net weight (lbs)||259 lbs|
Upper Oven: Metal Turntable, Square rack, Ceramic
Cooking Tray Lower Oven: 2 x Oven Racks
- Stock Id:355907
- Product Number:HBL5751UC
- Series:500 Series
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Capacity:4.6 cu. ft.
- Type:Speed Oven
- Control Type:Digital and Knobs
- Oven Racks:2
- Digital Clock:Yes
- Sabbath Mode:Yes
- Digital Temperature Display:Yes
- Interior Light:Yes
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Volts:240 Volts
- Amps:40 Amps
- LP Conversion:No
- Removable Door:Yes
- Frequency:60 Hz.
- Speed Oven:Yes
- Steam Oven:No
- Convection Power:2000 Watts
- Cutout Width:28.5"
- Cutout Depth:23.5"
- Cutout Height:48.625"
- Exterior Width:30"
- Exterior Depth:23.5"
- Exterior Height:49"
- Watts:3800 Watts
- ADA Compliant:No
- Approved for Outdoor Use:No
- Star-K Certified:Yes
- Oven Control Type:Knobs
- Microwave Combo:Yes
- With Turntable:Yes
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Bosch - Receive a 10% Rebate Plus up to $850 Savings
Purchase any 3 qualifying Bosch Kitchen appliances and receive a 10% Mail-In Rebate. Receive an additional bonus up to $850 with purchase of qualifying models. For more details please see rebate form.
Bosch - January Rebate with Kitchen Bonus Up To $250
Purchase any 3 - dishwasher, range, refrigerator, wall oven, cooktop, over-the-range and receive $150 rebate;
Purchase any 4 - dishwasher, range, refrigerator, wall oven, cooktop, over-the-range and receive $250 rebate;
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Info & Guides
- Bosch HBL5751UC - Specifications Sheet
- Bosch HBL5751UC - Instructions for Use
- Bosch HBL5751UC - Installation Instructions
- Bosch HBL5751UC - Use and Care Manual
- Bosch HBL5751UC - Download Product Information
- Bosch HBL5751UC - Bosch Design Guide
- Wall Oven Buying Guide
- Bosch Promotions Going On Now at Appliances Connection!
- Steam, Speed, & Convection: What Does That Mean & Which Should You Buy?