30" 500 Series 4.6 cu. ft. Total Capacity Electric Single Wall Oven with Top Broiler, 2 Oven Racks, Convection, Sabbath Mode, Steam Clean, in Stainless Steel
Quick Specs: View More
- Series: 500
- Cutout Width: 28.5"
- Cutout Depth: 23.5"
- Cutout Height: 48.625"
- Width: 29.75"
- Capacity: 4.6 cu. ft.
- Convection: Yes
- Speed Oven: Yes
- Self-Cleaning: Yes
- Control Type: Digital and Knobs
- Steam-Clean: Yes
Available Bosch Rebates
Learn more »
Bosch’s 30" speed combination oven features heavy metal stainless steel knobs that offer a premium European feel. This combination oven is designed to be installed flush with your cabinetry for a beautiful appearance. This oven features 11 specialized cooking modes which allow you to make gourmet meals at the comfort of your home. The extra large door window allows for easy monitoring of the cooking process. Available at AppliancesConnection
Features and Benefits
- The Bosch Speed Oven Cooks Faster than a Traditional Oven and can be Used as a Microwave
- Heavy-Duty Metal Knobs Offer a Premiun European Feel
- The Wall Oven is Designed to be Installed Flush with your Cabinetry
- Genuine European Convection for Even Baking Results on Mutliple Levels
- Bosch Wall Ovens are Compatible with Most Competitors' Cutouts
- Heavy-Duty Metal Knobs Offer a Premiun European Feel.
- 11 Specialized Cooking Modes - Gourmet Cooking Made Easy
- Custom Cooking Modes: Pizza, Pie, Warm and Proof
- Genuine European Convection for Even Baking Results on Multiple Racks.
- Temperature Conversion for Convection Cooking
- EcoClean™ 2-Hour Self-Clean Cycle
- One Oven Light to Better Monitor Cooking Progress
- Kitchen Timer
- Extra Large Door Window for Easy Monitoring of Cooking Process
- Star-K certified. 100°-450° F
- Large Capacity at 4.6 Cu Ft.
- Recessed 8 Pass Broil Element for Increased Capacity and Safety
|Cleaning Type - Lower Cavity||Self Clean|
|Illumination Type - Upper Cavity||Incandescent|
|Illumination Type - Lower Cavity||Incandescent|
|Interior Lights - Upper Cavity||1|
|Interior Lights - Lower Cavity||1|
Microwave Power -
|Bake / Broil Element Wattages - Upper Cavity||600 / 1,750 W|
|Convection Element Wattages - Upper Cavity||1700 W|
|Bake / Broil Element Wattages -Lower Cavity||2,400 / 3,800 W|
|Convection Element Wattages - Lower Cavity||2000 W|
|Watts (W)||9,725 W|
|Circuit Breaker(A)||40 A|
|Volts (V)||240/208 V|
|Frequency (Hz)||60 Hz|
|Plug type||Fixed connection, No plug|
|Dimensions & Weights|
|Overall Appliance Dimensions (HxWxD) (in)||49'' x 29 3/4'' x 23 1/2''|
|Required cutout size (HxWxD) (in)||48 5/8'' x 28 1/2'' x 23 1/2''|
|Power Cord Length||50''|
|Net weight (lbs)||259 lbs|
Upper Oven: Metal Turntable, Square rack, Ceramic
Cooking Tray Lower Oven: 2 x Oven Racks
- Stock Id:355907
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Capacity:4.6 cu. ft.
- Type:Speed Oven
- Control Type:Digital and Knobs
- Oven Racks:2
- Digital Clock:Yes
- Sabbath Mode:Yes
- Digital Temperature Display:Yes
- Interior Light:Yes
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Volts:240 Volts
- Amps:40 Amps
- LP Conversion:No
- Removable Door:Yes
- Frequency:60 Hz.
- Speed Oven:Yes
- Steam Oven:No
- Convection Power:2000 Watts
- Cutout Width:28.5"
- Cutout Depth:23.5"
- Cutout Height:48.625"
- Exterior Width:30"
- Exterior Depth:23.5"
- Exterior Height:49"
- ADA Compliant:No
- Approved for Outdoor Use:No
- Star-K Certified:Yes
- Oven Control Type:Knobs
- Microwave Combo:Yes
- Watts:3800 Watts
- With Turntable:Yes
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Bosch - Receive 10% Rebate Plus $200 Savings
Purchase any (3) qualifying Ascenta, 300, 500, 800 Series Bosch Appliances and receive a 10% Mail-In Rebate of the purchase price. Receive an additional $200 rebate if 1 of 3 qualifying units is the B26FT80SNS or B21CL80SNS
ALL ITEMS MUST BE ON ONE INVOICE. Must include eligible models from at least 3 different categories (Dishwashers, refrigerators, ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, microwave ovens and ventilation) and a maximum of 9 models. Laundry products not eligible. This offer may not be combined with any other Bosch manufacturer rebates.
Offer valid September 1, 2016 - December 31, 2016
Bosch Benchmark - Receive 10% Rebate Plus up to $850 Savings
Purchase any (3) qualifying Ascenta, 300, 500, 800 and Benchmark Bosch appliances and receive a 10% Mail-In Rebate of the purchase price. Receive an additional bonus $250 installation rebate if all qualifying models
in package are Benchmark. Purchase one of the following B26FT80SNS, B21CL80SNS, B30BB830SS, B30IB800SP, B36IT800NP or B36BT830NS as your fourth model and receive a $300 bonus if all qualifying models in package are Benchmark OR Purchase the NEW B30IR800SP and B18IF800SP Refrigerator/Freezer columns as your fourth and fifth models and receive a total of $600 ($300 each) bonus.
ALL ITEMS MUST BE ON ONE INVOICE. Must include eligible models from at least 3 different categories (Dishwashers, refrigerators, ranges, wall ovens, cooktops,
microwave ovens and ventilation) and a maximum of 9 models. Laundry products not eligible.
This offer may not be combined with any other Bosch manufacturer rebates
Bosch - October Rebate with Kitchen Bonus Up To $250
Option 1: purchase any 3 - Dishwasher, Range, Refrigerator, Wall Oven, Cooktop, Over-the-Range and get $150 Off
Option 2: purchase any 4 - Dishwasher, Range, Refrigerator, Wall Oven, Cooktop, Over-the-Range and get $250 Off
Must purchase between October 1 - October 31, 2016
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Info & Guides
- Bosch HBL5751UC - Specifications Sheet
- Bosch HBL5751UC - Instructions for Use
- Bosch HBL5751UC - Installation Instructions
- Bosch HBL5751UC - Use and Care Manual
- Bosch HBL5751UC - Download Product Information
- Bosch HBL5751UC - Bosch Design Guide
- Wall Oven Buying Guide
- Bosch Promotions Going On Now at Appliances Connection!
- Steam, Speed, & Convection: What Does That Mean & Which Should You Buy?