Since 1880, BlueStar has committed to producing the finest cooking equipment available. Originally a manufacturer of high-powered commercial ranges, today BlueStar markets exclusively to the residential market. BlueStar acquired its name from the shape and color of its open burner flame. Their products are hand assembled in Reading, Pennsylvania. BlueStar ranges provide up to 22,000 BTUs of cooking power for consistent, controlled heat and shorter cooking times. And for delicate soups and sauces, no stove matches BlueStar's gentle simmer. Heavy-duty construction combined with innovative features produce an appliance of uncompromising durability, functionality and beauty that will be the focal point of your kitchen for years to come. If you love to cook, you deserve a hand-crafted BlueStar range.
The BlueStar 60" RNB Heritage Classic Series (Residential Premier Burner) has the largest oven capacity available on a 60" range. Both ovens accommodates a full-commercial 18" x 26" baking sheet. The unique professional style raised griddle burner offers the ability to both broil and fry simultaneously. This commercial feature offers a full-size 24" griddle with capabilities of 600 temperatures. It is powered by an infra-radiant burner capable of producing seared, crisp steaks in minutes.
- Heavy-duty, commercial stainless steel construction
- Automatic electronic ignition and re-ignition system
- Convection system
- Interior oven light
- Ceramic infra-red broiler
- Commercial quality oven control
- Heavy-duty oven door
- Push-to-turn, infinite setting NOVA and SUPERNOVA top burner controls with new 130F simmer burner
- Heavy-duty control knobs
- Removable drip trays with steel roller bearings
- 21" High Shelf Backguard Included
- 3 Rear Casters
- 2 Extra large ovens. Oven capacity: (26.25W x 20D x 15H)
- 1 year parts and labor warranty
- See Accessories Tab for Additional Accessories
- Allow 6-8 Weeks For Delivery
- Custom Burner Configurations Available (Moving Burners to Custom Locations.) Contact Salesperson for further details.
- Additional 22K Burner Available. Contact Salesperson for further details.
- RAL Color Options Available. Contact Salesperson for further details.
- Overall Height: 60 1/2"
- Overall Width: 59 7/8"
- Overall Depth: 28 7/8
- High Shelf Backguard Height: 60 1/2"
- Height of Floor to High Shelf: 57 1/2"
- Depth without Oven Door: 24"
- Depth without Oven Handle: 27 1/4"
- Large Interior Oven Height: 15"
- Large Interior Oven Width: 26 1/4"
- Large Interior Oven Depth: 20"
- Top Burner Rating: 15,000 BTU
- Top Burner Power Rating: 22,000 BTU
- Infrared Broiler Rating: 15,000 BTU
- Griddle Burner Rating: 30,000 BTU
- Oven Burner Rating: 30,000 BTU
- Simmer Burner Rating: 130F
- Electrical Requirements (Unit must be on a non-GFI dedicated outlet)
- VAC: 120
- Amps: 15 Amps
- Wiring: Single Phase
Operating Gas Pressure
- Side Cabinet: 0"
- Back Wall: 0"
- Top Cabinet Per Side: 6"
- Heritage Classic High Shelf: Must be used on Heritage Classic ranges