RNB606GCBV1LP RNB 60" Gas Freestanding Convection Range with 4.5 Cu. Ft. Capacity, Open Burner Cooktop, in Stainless Steel
The RNB606GCBV1 60" freestanding gas range features six open burners, Grill, Griddle and two 4.5 cu. ft. convection oven. The burners come with one of three BTU rating, giving a total of two 22000 BTU burners, three 15000 BTU burners and one simmer burner. The grill and griddle both produce a BTU rating of 15000. The oven has a BTU rating of 30000. The convection system evenly distributes the heat inside your oven, ensuring even cooking.
NOVA™, ULTRANOVA™ and Simmer Burners
The BlueStar cast iron porcelain-enameled NOVA™ and ULTRANOVA™ top burners are the most versatile burners in theindustry. The Nova burner provides up to 15,000 BTUs of cooking power. For that extra boost, the ULTRANOVA™ delivers an amazing 22,000 BTUs; a rapid boil or superior sauté is never a problem! When using our gentle 130ºF simmer feature, delicate sauces and soups are made simple with superior temperature control and flame disbursement.
Convection Oven Cooking
The cavity design of the oven and the convection fan system result in the most complete exchange of air possible. This provides incredibly precise, even heat distribution. Both ovens provide extra large oven capacity on a 60" range and will accommodate a commercial-size 18" x 26" baking sheet.
Because of its popularity in the commercial market, the direct-fired ceramic infrared broiler is standard on all residential ranges. The large burner produces 1850ºF of intense, searing heat close to the burner, while effecting a gentler broiling for foods placed farther away. The broiler is fully recessed into the oven's top to create maximum cooking space.
Full Motion Grates
Bring sauce to a boil while stirring on a front burner, then slide it to the rear to simmer while you sauté up front! The full motion grates allow you to easily reposition pots and pans from front to rear burners without lifting. The grates are also oversized to accommodate the largest stock pots and sauté pans.
- NOTE: All BlueStar freestanding or slide-in appliances must be installed with a UL approved backguard.
- NOTE: All backguards must be purchased separately.
- Extra large ovens capacity
- Both ovens accommodate a full-size commercial size 18" x 26" baking sheet.
- 24" depth for compatibility with standard kitchen cabinetry.
- Available in 190 colors
- Heavy-duty, commercial stainless steel construction.
- Automatic electronic ignition and re-ignition system
- Convection system
- Interior oven light
- Commercial quality oven control
- Havy-duty oven door
- Heavy-duty steel alloy control knobs
- Removable dishwasher friendly stainless steel drip trays
- 1 year parts and labor warranty
- Custom Burner Configurations Available (Moving Burners to Custom Locations.) Contact Salesperson for further details.
- Additional 22K Burner Available. Contact Salesperson for further details.
- RAL Color Options Available. Contact Salesperson for further details.
- Knobs Carry A Color Upcharge Per Knob. Contact Salesperson for further details.
|Top Burner:||3 x 15,000 BTU|
|Top Burner Power:||2 x 22,000 BTU|
|Griddle Burner:||15,000 BTU|
|Charbroiler Burner:||15,000 BTU|
|Infrared Broiler:||15,000 BTU|
|Oven Burner:||30,000 BTU|
|Primary Oven Capacity:||4.5 Cu. Ft.|
|Burners / Elements:||6|
|Electrical Requirements (Unit Must Be On A Non-GFI Dedicated Outlet)|
|Operating Gas Pressure|
|Top Cabinet Per Side:||3"|
|Depth without Oven Door:||24"|
|Depth without Oven Handle:||27.25"|
|Interior Large Oven Width:||26.25"|
|Interior Large Oven Depth:||20"|
|Interior Large Oven Height:||15"|
- Stock Id:202346
- Fuel Type:Gas
- ADA Compliant:No
- Cooktop:Open Burner
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Exterior Width:60"
- Burners / Elements:6
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Primary Oven Capacity:4.5 Cu. Ft.
- Volts:120 Volts
- Amps:15 Amps
- Downdraft Ventilation:No
- Digital Temperature Display:No
- Delay Bake:No
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:No
- Ignition Type:Electronic
- LP Conversion:No
- Continuous Grates:Yes
- Set 1 QTY:2
- Set 1 Output:22000
- Modules Required:No
- Stainless Steel Handle:Yes
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Removable Door:No
- Oven BTUs:30000
- Set 2 QTY:3
- Set 2 Output:15000
- Interior Width:26.25"
- Interior Depth:20"
- Interior Height:15"
- Set 3 QTY:1
- Set 3 Output:10000
- Secondary Oven Capacity:4.5 Cu. Ft.
- Top Burner:3 x 15,000 BTU
- Oven Burner:30,000 BTU
- LP:10.0" WC
- Simmer Burner:130°F
- Gas Type:Liquid Propane
- Warranty Terms:1 Year
- Star-K Certified:No
- Cooktop Control Type:Knobs
- Oven Control Type:Knobs
- Back Wall:0"
- Infrared Broiler:15,000 BTU
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
- Side Cabinet:0"
- Wiring:Single Phase
- Griddle Burner:15,000 BTU
- Top Burner Power:2 x 22,000 BTU
- NAT:5.0" WC
- Depth without Oven Door:24"
- Depth without Oven Handle:27.25"
- Top Cabinet Per Side:3"
- Interior Large Oven Width:26.25"
- Interior Large Oven Depth:20"
- Interior Large Oven Height:15"
- Charbroiler Burner:15,000 BTU
With auto-ignition, you no longer need to light the burner when the flame goes out. It also automatically stops the burners from sparking, which is no longer needed after the flame is lit.
- Convection Oven Cooking
The convection fan system results in the most complete exchange of air possible. This provides incredibly precise, even heat distribution.
- Infrared Broiler
Because of its popularity in the commercial market, the direct-fired ceramic infrared broiler is standard on all residential ranges. The large burner produces 1850 ºF of intense, searing heat close to the burner, while effecting a gentler broiling.
- Nova™ and Simmer Burners
The cast iron porcelain-enamled NOVA™ top burners are the most versatile burners in the industry. The NOVA™ burner provides up to 15,000 BTU`s of cooking power; a rapid boil or superior sauté is never a problem!
- ULTRANOVA™ and Simmer Burners
The cast iron porcelain-enameled ULTRANOVA™ top burners are the most versatile burners in the industry. The ULTRANOVA™ delivers an amazing 22,000 BTUs; a rapid boil or superior sauté is never a problem!
- Full Motion Grates
Bring sauce to a boil while stirring on a front burner, then slide it to the rear to simmer while you sauté up front! The full motion grates allow you to easily reposition pots and pans from front to rear burners without lifting.
BlueStar - Up To $400 Instant Rebate
Save $400 instantly when you purchase a BlueStar 48" or 60" Range or Rangetop with a BlueStar/Prizer Hood of the same width.
Save $250 instantly when you purchase a BlueStar 24", 30", or 36" Range or Rangetop with a BlueStar/Prizer Hood of the same width.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
From: San Leandro, CA
Reviewed on: November 8, 2012
Overall Rating: 5.0
Ease of Use:
Bang for Your Buck:
Verified Owner Will Recommend: Yes