60" Gas Freestanding Range with 6 Open Burner, 4.5 Cu. Ft. Primary Oven Capacity, in Stainless Steel
- Fuel Type: Gas
- Exterior Width: 60"
- Primary Oven Capacity: 4.5 Cu. Ft.
- Cooktop: Open Burner
- Burners / Elements: 6
- Drawer: None
- Convection: Yes
The RNB606GCBSS 60" freestanding gas range features six burners and a 4.5 cu. ft. capacity convection oven. The burners have infinite setting control, giving you more control over the flame. The convection will ensure your food cooks evenly.
- Automatic electronic ignition and re-ignition system
- Convection system
- Interior oven light
- Ceramic infra-red broiler
- Commercial quality oven control
- Heavy-duty oven door
- Push-to-turn, infinite setting NOVA and SUPERNOVA top burner controls with new 130°F simmer burner
- Heavy-duty control knobs
- Removable drip trays with steel roller bearings
- 2 Extra large ovens. Oven capacity: (26.25W x 20D x 15H)
- 1 year parts and labor warranty
- See Accessories Tab for Additional Accessories
- Optional Backguards Required (Sold Separately)
- Allow 6-8 Weeks For Delivery
- Custom Burner Configurations Available (Moving Burners to Custom Locations.) Contact Salesperson for further details.
- Additional 22K Burner Available. Contact Salesperson for further details.
- RAL Color Options Available. Contact Salesperson for further details.
|Overall Height:||36 3/4"|
|Overall Width:||59 7/8"|
|Overall Depth:||28 7/8|
|Island Trim Height:||37 1/4"|
|6" Standard Backguard Height:||44 1/4"|
|High Shelf Backguard Height:||58"|
|Height of Floor to High Shelf:||53 1/2"|
|Depth without Oven Door:||24"|
|Depth without Oven Handle:||27 1/4"|
|Large Interior Oven Height:||15"|
|Large Interior Oven Width:||26 1/4"|
|Large Interior Oven Depth:||20"|
|Top Burner Rating:||15,000 BTU|
|Top Burner Power Rating:||22,000 BTU|
|Infrared Broiler Rating:||15,000 BTU|
|Grill Burner Rating:||15,000 BTU|
|Griddle Burner Rating:||15,000 BTU|
|Oven Burner Rating:||30,000 BTU|
|Simmer Burner Rating:||130°F|
|Electrical Requirements (Unit must be on a non-GFI dedicated outlet)|
|Operating Gas Pressure|
|Top Cabinet Per Side:||3"|
- Stock Id:225129
- Fuel Type:Gas
- ADA Compliant:No
- Cooktop:Open Burner
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Exterior Width:60"
- Burners / Elements:6
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Primary Oven Capacity:4.5 Cu. Ft.
- Volts:120 Volts
- Downdraft Ventilation:No
- Digital Temperature Display:No
- Delay Bake:No
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:No
- Ignition Type:Electronic
- LP Conversion:Optional
- Continuous Grates:Yes
- Set 1 QTY:2
- Set 1 Output:22000
- Modules Required:No
- Stainless Steel Handle:Yes
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Removable Door:No
- Oven BTUs:30000
- Set 2 QTY:5
- Set 2 Output:15000
- Interior Width:26.25"
- Interior Depth:20"
- Interior Height:15"
- Set 3 QTY:1
- Set 3 Output:10000/130
- Gas Type:Natural Gas
- Warranty Terms:1 Year
- Cooktop Control Type:Knobs
- Oven Control Type:Knobs
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
With auto-ignition, you no longer need to light the burner when the flame goes out. It also automatically stops the burners from sparking, which is no longer needed after the flame is lit.
- Convection Oven Cooking
The convection fan system results in the most complete exchange of air possible. This provides incredibly precise, even heat distribution.
- Infrared Broiler
Because of its popularity in the commercial market, the direct-fired ceramic infrared broiler is standard on all residential ranges. The large burner produces 1850 ºF of intense, searing heat close to the burner, while effecting a gentler broiling.
- Nova™ and Simmer Burners
The cast iron porcelain-enamled NOVA™ top burners are the most versatile burners in the industry. The NOVA™ burner provides up to 15,000 BTU`s of cooking power; a rapid boil or superior sauté is never a problem!
BlueStar - Up To $400 Instant Rebate
Save $400 instantly when you purchase a BlueStar 48" or 60" Range or Rangetop with a BlueStar/Prizer Hood of the same width.
Save $250 instantly when you purchase a BlueStar 24", 30", or 36" Range or Rangetop with a BlueStar/Prizer Hood of the same width.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.