Since 1880, BlueStar has committed to producing the finest cooking equipment available. Originally a manufacturer of high-powered commercial ranges, today BlueStar markets exclusively to the residential market. BlueStar acquired its name from the shape and color of its open burner flame. Their products are hand assembled in Reading, Pennsylvania. BlueStar ranges provide up to 22,000 BTUs of cooking power for consistent, controlled heat and shorter cooking times. And for delicate soups and sauces, no stove matches BlueStar's gentle simmer. Heavy-duty construction combined with innovative features produce an appliance of uncompromising durability, functionality and beauty that will be the focal point of your kitchen for years to come. If you love to cook, you deserve a hand-crafted BlueStar range.
All Bluestar ranges have 24" depth for compatibility with standard kitchen cabinetry. Their cast iron porcelain-enameled NOVA and SUPERNOVA top burners are the most versatile burners in the industry. The NOVA burner provides up to 15,000 BTU's, SUPERNOVA delivers an amazing 22,000 BTU's and the simmer burner has a rating of 130F. With Convection Oven Cooking, the cavity design of the oven and the convection fan system result in the most complete exchange of air possible. This provides incredible precise, even heat distribution. The direct-fired ceramic infrared broiler is standard on all residential ranges because of its popularity in the commercial market. The large burner produces 1850F of intense, searing heat close to the burner. The broiler is fully recessed into the oven's top to create maximum cooking space. The BlueStar 48" RNB Series (Residential Premier Burner) has the largest oven capacity available on a 48" range. The large oven accommodates a full commercial 18" x 26" baking sheet. The small oven accommodates a half-size 18" x 13" baking sheet.
- Heavy-duty, commercial stainless steel construction
- Automatic electronic ignition and re-ignition system
- Convection system
- Interior oven light
- Ceramic infra-red broiler
- Commercial quality oven control
- Heavy-duty oven door
- Push-to-turn, infinite setting NOVA and SUPERNOVA top burner controls with new 130F simmer burner
- Heavy-duty control knobs
- Removable drip trays with steel roller bearings
- Extra large oven capacity. Large oven: (26.25W x 20D x 15H)
- 1 year parts and labor warranty
- See Accessories Tab for Additional Accessories
- Optional Backguards Required (Sold Separately)
- Allow 4-6 Weeks For Delivery
- Custom Burner Configurations Available (Moving Burners to Custom Locations.) Contact Salesperson for further details.
- Additional 22K Burner Available. Contact Salesperson for further details.
- RAL Color Options Available. Contact Salesperson for further details.
- Overall Height: 36 3/4"
- Overall Width: 47 7/8"
- Overall Depth: 28 7/8
- Island Trim Height: 37 1/4"
- 6" Standard Backguard Height: 44 1/4"
- High Shelf Backguard Height: 58"
- Height of Floor to High Shelf: 53 1/2"
- Depth without Oven Door: 24"
- Depth without Oven Handle: 27 1/4"
- Large Interior Oven Height: 15"
- Large Interior Oven Width: 26 1/4"
- Large Interior Oven Depth: 20"
- Top Burner Rating: 15,000 BTU
- Top Burner Power Rating: 22,000 BTU
- Infrared Broiler Rating: 15,000 BTU
- Grill Burner Rating: 15,000 BTU
- Griddle Burner Rating: 15,000 BTU
- Oven Burner Rating: 30,000 BTU
- Simmer Burner Rating: 130F
Electrical Requirements (Unit must be on a non-GFI dedicated outlet)
- VAC: 120
- Amps: 15 Amps
- Wiring: Single Phase
- Operating Gas Pressure
- NAT: 5.0" WC
- LP: 10.0" WC
- Installation Clearance
- Side Cabinet: 0"
- Back Wall: 0"
- Top Cabinet Per Side: 3"