The RNB364GV1 36" freestanding gas range features four open burners, 12" griddle and a 5.0 cu. ft. convection ovens. The burners come with one of three different BTU rating, giving a total of two 22,000 BTU burners, one 15,000 BTU burner and one simmer burner. The griddle burner has a BTU rating of 15,000. The oven has a BTU rating of 30,000. The convection system evenly distributes the heat inside the oven, ensuring your food cooks evenly.
NOVA™, ULTRANOVA™ and Simmer Burners
The BlueStar cast iron porcelain-enameled NOVA™ and ULTRANOVA™ top burners are the most versatile burners in theindustry. The Nova burner provides up to 15,000 BTUs of cooking power. For that extra boost, the ULTRANOVA™ delivers an amazing 22,000 BTUs; a rapid boil or superior sauté is never a problem! When using our gentle 130ºF simmer feature, delicate sauces and soups are made simple with superior temperature control and flame disbursement.
Convection Oven Cooking
The cavity design of the oven and the convection fan system result in the most complete exchange of air possible. This provides incredibly precise, even heat distribution. It provides extra large oven capacity on a 30" range and will accommodate a full-size commercial 18" x 26" baking sheet.
Because of its popularity in the commercial market, the direct-fired ceramic infrared broiler is standard on all residential ranges. The large burner produces 1850ºF of intense, searing heat close to the burner, while effecting a gentler broiling for foods placed farther away. The broiler is fully recessed into the oven's top to create maximum cooking space.
Full Motion Grates
Bring sauce to a boil while stirring on a front burner, then slide it to the rear to simmer while you sauté up front! The full motion grates allow you to easily reposition pots and pans from front to rear burners without lifting. The grates are also oversized to accommodate the largest stock pots and sauté pans.
- NOTE: All BlueStar freestanding or slide-in appliances must be installed with a UL approved backguard.
- NOTE: All backguards must be purchased separately.
- Extra large oven capacity
- Accommodates a full-size commercial 18" x 26" baking sheet.
- 24" depth for compatibility with standard kitchen cabinetry.
- Available in 190 colors
- Heavy-duty, commercial stainless steel construction.
- Automatic electronic ignition and re-ignition system
- Convection system
- Interior oven light
- Commercial quality oven control
- Havy-duty oven door
- Heavy-duty steel alloy control knobs
- Removable dishwasher friendly stainless steel drip trays
- 1 year parts and labor warranty
- Custom Burner Configurations Available (Moving Burners to Custom Locations.) Contact Salesperson for further details.
- Additional 22K Burner Available. Contact Salesperson for further details.
- RAL Color Options Available. Contact Salesperson for further details.
- Knobs Carry A Color Upcharge Per Knob. Contact Salesperson for further details.
| Burner/Oven Specifications |
| Top Burner: || 1 x 15,000 BTU |
| Top Burner Power: || 2 x 22,000 BTU |
| Infrared Broiler: || 15,000 BTU |
| Griddle Burner: || 12" |
| Oven Burner: || 30,000 BTU |
| Simmer Burner: || 130°F |
| Primary Oven Capacity: || 5 Cu. Ft. |
| Burners / Elements: || 4 |
| Cooktop: || Open Burner |
| Electrical Requirements (Unit Must Be On A Non-GFI Dedicated Outlet) |
| Volts: || 120 Volts |
| Amps: || 15 Amps |
| Wiring: || Single Phase |
| Operating Gas Pressure |
| NAT: || 5.0" WC |
| LP: || 10.0" WC |
| Installation Clearance |
| Side Cabinet: || 0" |
| Back Wall: || 0" |
| Top Cabinet Per Side: || 3" |
| Dimensions |
| Width: || 35.875" |
| Depth: || 28.875" |
| Height: || 36.75" |
| Depth without Oven Door: || 24" |
| Depth without Oven Handle: || 27.25" |
| Interior Oven Width: || 29" |
| Interior Oven Depth: || 20" |
| Interior Oven Height: || 15" |
| Exterior Width: || 36" |
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.