36" Gas Freestanding Range with 4 Burners, Open Burner, 5 cu. ft. Primary Oven Capacity, Infrared Broiler, Nova™ and Simmer Burners, Convection Oven Cooking in Stainless Steel
The BlueStar RNB364CBV1 36" freestanding gas range features heavy-duty, commercial stainless steel construction with four open burners and a 5.0 cu. ft. convection oven. The burners come in three different types: one 15000 BTU burner, two 22000 BTU burner and one simmer burner that produces heat up to 130°F. The stainless steel drip trays are removable anddishwasher friendly. Available at AppliancesConnection
NOVA™, ULTRANOVA™ and Simmer Burners
The BlueStar cast iron porcelain-enameled NOVA™ and ULTRANOVA™ top burners are the most versatile burners in theindustry. The Nova burner provides up to 15,000 BTUs of cooking power. For that extra boost, the ULTRANOVA™ delivers an amazing 22,000 BTUs; a rapid boil or superior sauté is never a problem! When using our gentle 130ºF simmer feature, delicate sauces and soups are made simple with superior temperature control and flame disbursement.
Convection Oven Cooking
The cavity design of the oven and the convection fan system result in the most complete exchange of air possible. This provides incredibly precise, even heat distribution. It provides extra large oven capacity on a 30" range and will accommodate a full-size commercial 18" x 26" baking sheet.
Because of its popularity in the commercial market, the direct-fired ceramic infrared broiler is standard on all residential ranges. The large burner produces 1850ºF of intense, searing heat close to the burner, while effecting a gentler broiling for foods placed farther away. The broiler is fully recessed into the oven's top to create maximum cooking space.
Full Motion Grates
Bring sauce to a boil while stirring on a front burner, then slide it to the rear to simmer while you sauté up front! The full motion grates allow you to easily reposition pots and pans from front to rear burners without lifting. The grates are also oversized to accommodate the largest stock pots and sauté pans.
- NOTE: All BlueStar freestanding or slide-in appliances must be installed with a UL approved backguard.
- NOTE: All backguards must be purchased separately.
- Extra large oven capacity
- Accommodates a full-size commercial 18" x 26" baking sheet.
- 24" depth for compatibility with standard kitchen cabinetry.
- Available in 190 colors
- Heavy-duty, commercial stainless steel construction.
- Automatic electronic ignition and re-ignition system
- Convection system
- Interior oven light
- Commercial quality oven control
- Havy-duty oven door
- Heavy-duty steel alloy control knobs
- Removable dishwasher friendly stainless steel drip trays
- 1 year parts and labor warranty
- Custom Burner Configurations Available (Moving Burners to Custom Locations.) Contact Salesperson for further details.
- Additional 22K Burner Available. Contact Salesperson for further details.
- RAL Color Options Available. Contact Salesperson for further details.
- Knobs Carry A Color Upcharge Per Knob. Contact Salesperson for further details.
|Top Burner:||1 x 15,000 BTU|
|Top Burner Power:||2 x 22,000 BTU|
|Infrared Broiler:||15,000 BTU|
|Charbroiler Burner Rating:||15,000 BTU|
|Oven Burner:||30,000 BTU|
|Primary Oven Capacity:||5 Cu. Ft.|
|Burners / Elements:||4|
|Electrical Requirements (Unit Must Be On A Non-GFI Dedicated Outlet)|
|Operating Gas Pressure|
|Top Cabinet Per Side:||3"|
|Depth without Oven Door:||24"|
|Depth without Oven Handle:||27.25"|
|Interior Oven Width:||29"|
|Interior Oven Depth:||20"|
|Interior Oven Height:||15"|
- Stock Id:201894
- Cooktop:Open Burner
- Primary Oven Capacity:5 cu. ft.
- Burners / Elements:4
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Exterior Width:36"
- Delay Bake:No
- Infrared Broiler:Yes
- Nova™ and Simmer Burners:Yes
- Convection Oven Cooking:Yes
- Fuel Type:Gas
- Volts:120 Volts
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Amps:15 Amps
- Downdraft Ventilation:No
- Digital Temperature Display:No
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:No
- Ignition Type:Electronic
- LP Conversion:No
- ADA compliant:No
- Continuous Grates:Yes
- Set 1 QTY:2
- Set 1 Output:22000
- Modules Required:No
- Stainless Steel Handle:Yes
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Removable Door:No
- Oven BTUs:30000
- Set 2 QTY:1
- Set 2 Output:15000
- Interior Width:29"
- Interior Depth:20"
- Interior Height:15"
- Set 3 QTY:1
- Set 3 Output:10000
- Top Burner:1 x 15,000 BTU
- Oven Burner:30,000 BTU
- LP:10.0" WC
- Simmer Burner:130°F
- Gas Type:Other
- Warranty Terms:1 Year
- Star-K Certified:No
- Cooktop Control Type:Knobs
- Oven Control Type:Knobs
- Interior Oven Width:29"
- Interior Oven Depth:20"
- Interior Oven Height:15"
- Infrared Broiler:15,000 BTU
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
- Wiring:Single Phase
- Top Burner Power:2 x 22,000 BTU
- NAT:5.0" WC
- Depth without Oven Door:24"
- Depth without Oven Handle:27.25"
- Charbroiler Burner Rating:15,000 BTU
With auto-ignition, you no longer need to light the burner when the flame goes out. It also automatically stops the burners from sparking, which is no longer needed after the flame is lit.
Because of its popularity in the commercial market, the direct-fired ceramic infrared broiler is standard on all residential ranges. The large burner produces intense, searing heat close to the burner, while effecting a gentler broiling.
Convection Oven Cooking
The convection fan system results in the most complete exchange of air possible. This provides incredibly precise, even heat distribution.
Nova™ and Simmer Burners
The cast iron porcelain-enamled NOVA™ top burners are the most versatile burners in the industry. The NOVA™ burner provides up to 15,000 BTU`s of cooking power; a rapid boil or superior sauté is never a problem!
ULTRANOVA™ and Simmer Burners
The cast iron porcelain-enameled ULTRANOVA™ top burners are the most versatile burners in the industry. The ULTRANOVA™ delivers an amazing 22,000 BTUs; a rapid boil or superior sauté is never a problem!
Full Motion Grates
Bring sauce to a boil while stirring on a front burner, then slide it to the rear to simmer while you sauté up front! The full motion grates allow you to easily reposition pots and pans from front to rear burners without lifting.