The RNB24GV1 24" freestanding gas range features a griddle and a 3.5 cu. ft. convection oven. The griddle and the oven both produce a BTU of 30,000. The Infrared broiler produces a BTU of 15,000. The direct-fired ceramic infrared broiler is standard on all residential ranges. The broiler is fully recessed into the oven's top to create maximum cooking space.
Convection Oven Cooking
The cavity design of the oven and the convection fan system result in the most complete exchange of air possible.This provides incredibly precise, even heat distribution. It provides extra large oven capacity on a 24" range and will accommodate a half-size commercial 18" x 13" baking sheet.
Because of its popularity in the commercial market, the direct-fired ceramic infrared broiler is standard on all residential ranges. The large burner produces 1850ºF of intense, searing heat close to the burner, while effecting a gentler broiling for foods placed farther away. The broiler is fully recessed into the oven's top to create maximum cooking space.
- NOTE: All BlueStar freestanding or slide-in appliances must be installed with a UL approved backguard.
- NOTE: All backguards must be purchased separately.
- Extra large oven capacity
- Accommodates a full-size commercial 18" x 13" baking sheet.
- 24" depth for compatibility with standard kitchen cabinetry.
- Available in 190 colors
- Heavy-duty, commercial stainless steel construction.
- Automatic electronic ignition and re-ignition system
- Convection system
- Interior oven light
- Commercial quality oven control
- Havy-duty oven door
- Heavy-duty steel alloy control knobs
- Removable dishwasher friendly stainless steel drip trays
- 1 year parts and labor warranty
- Custom Burner Configurations Available (Moving Burners to Custom Locations.) Contact Salesperson for further details.
- Additional 22K Burner Available. Contact Salesperson for further details.
- RAL Color Options Available. Contact Salesperson for further details.
- Knobs Carry A Color Upcharge Per Knob. Contact Salesperson for further details.
| Burner/Oven Specifications |
| Griddle Burner: || 30,000 BTU |
| Infrared Broiler: || 15,000 BTU |
| Oven Burner: || 30,000 BTU |
| Primary Oven Capacity: || 3.5 Cu. Ft. |
| Electrical Requirements (Unit Must Be On A Non-GFI Dedicated Outlet) |
| Volts: || 120 Volts |
| Amps: || 15 Amps |
| Wiring: || Single Phase |
| Operating Gas Pressure |
| NAT: || 5.0" WC |
| LP: || 10.0" WC |
| Installation Clearance |
| Side Cabinet: || 0" |
| Back Wall: || 0" |
| Top Cabinet Per Side: || 3" |
| Dimensions |
| Width: || 23.875" |
| Depth: || 28.875" |
| Height: || 36.75" |
| Depth without Oven Door: || 24" |
| Depth without Oven Handle: || 27.25" |
| Interior Oven Width: || 20.25" |
| Interior Oven Depth: || 20" |
| Interior Oven Height: || 15" |
| Exterior Width: || 24" |
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.