Since 1880, BlueStar has committed to producing the finest cooking equipment available. Originally a manufacturer of high-powered commercial ranges, today BlueStar markets exclusively to the residential market. BlueStar acquired its name from the shape and color of its open burner flame. Their products are hand assembled in Reading, Pennsylvania. BlueStar ranges provide up to 22,000 BTUs of cooking power for consistent, controlled heat and shorter cooking times. And for delicate soups and sauces, no stove matches BlueStar's gentle simmer. Heavy-duty construction combined with innovative features produce an appliance of uncompromising durability, functionality and beauty that will be the focal point of your kitchen for years to come. If you love to cook, you deserve a hand-crafted BlueStar range.
BlueStar's freestanding ranges are a cooking lover's dream. Their range line includes 24", 30", 36", 48", and 60" ranges, each giving you the performance and power of gas ranges typically found in professional kitchens. The 22,000 BTU burner found in their premium RNB line is the highest power burner on the market, for the most efficient cooking experience possible. For lighter cooking, their ranges feature a 130° simmer burner - preparing delicate sauces and soups has never been easier!
- NOTE: All BlueStar freestanding or slide-in appliances must be installed with a UL approved backguard.
- NOTE: An Island Trim or Low Profile Backguard is included.
- Heavy-duty, commercial stainless steel construction.
- Automatic electronic ignition and re-ignition system.
- Single point spark ignition modules.
- Convection system.
- Interior oven light.
- Ceramic infra-red broiler.
- Commercial quality oven control.
- Heavy-duty vented oven door.
- Push-to-turn, infinite setting NOVA and SUPERNOVA top burner controls with new 130°F simmer burner.
- Heavy-duty control knobs.
- Drip trays with stainless steel inserts and glides.
- Extra large oven.
- 1 year parts and labor warranty.
- Custom Burner Configurations Available (Moving Burners to Custom Locations.) Contact Salesperson for further details.
- Additional 22K Burner Available. Contact Salesperson for further details.
- RAL Color Options Available. Contact Salesperson for further details.
- Knobs Carry A Color Upcharge Per Knob. Contact Salesperson for further details.
|Griddle Burner:||30,000 BTU|
|Infrared Broiler:||15,000 BTU|
|Oven Burner Rating:||30,000 BTU|
|Electrical Requirements (Unit Must Be On A Non-GFI Dedicated Outlet)|
|Operating Gas Pressure|
|Top Cabinet Per Side:||3"|
|Overall Width:||23 7/8"|
|Overall Depth:||28 7/8|
|Overall Height:||36 3/4"|
|Depth without Oven Door:||24"|
|Depth without Oven Handle:||27 1/4"|
|Large Interior Oven Width:||20 1/4"|
|Large Interior Oven Depth:||20"|
|Large Interior Oven Height:||15"|
BlueStar $400 RebatePlease Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.
(Valid: 08/29/2014 - 12/31/2014) [Download Rebate Form]
Save $250 with purchase of a BlueStar/Prizer Hood with 24",30", or 36" BlueStar Range or Rangetop
Save $400 with purchase of a BlueStar/Prizer Hood with 48" or 60" Range or Rangetop
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.