The BlueStar RGTNB486GHCV1 48" freestanding gas rangetop features six open burners and 12" raised griddle. The burners come with one of three BTU rating giving a total of two 22000 BTU burners, three 15000 BTU burners and one simmer burner. Full-size 12" griddle with a 600º maximum heating capacity. It is powered by a radiant gas fired burner, capable of producing seared, crisp steaks in minutes. The full motion grates allow to easily reposition pots and pans from front to rear burners without lifting. The grates are also oversized to accommodate the largest stock pots and sauté pans.
NOVA™, ULTRANOVA™ and Simmer Burners
The BlueStar cast iron porcelain-enameled NOVA™ and ULTRANOVA™ top burners are the most versatile burners in theindustry. The Nova burner provides up to 15,000 BTUs of cooking power. For that extra boost, the ULTRANOVA™ delivers an amazing 22,000 BTUs; a rapid boil or superior sauté is never a problem! When using our gentle 130ºF simmer feature, delicate sauces and soups are made simple with superior temperature control and flame disbursement.
Raised Griddle Broiler
The professional-style raised griddle broiler allows for broiling and grilling simultaneously. This unique feature provides a full-size 12-inch griddle with a 600º maximum heating capacity. It is powered by a radiant gas fired burner, capable of producing seared, crisp steaks in minutes.
Full Motion Grates
Bring sauce to a boil while stirring on a front burner, then slide it to the rear to simmer while you sauté up front! The full motion grates allow you to easily reposition pots and pans from front to rear burners without lifting. The grates are also oversized to accommodate the largest stock pots and sauté pans.
- NOTE: All BlueStar freestanding or slide-in appliances must be installed with a UL approved backguard.
- NOTE: The choice of the 24" Heritage Classic Highshelf or the 17" Heritage Classic Backguard is included.
- Includes raised griddle/broiler for melting cheese, and edge-browning the finishing touch on special dishes
- Heavy-duty, commercial stainless steel construction.
- Automatic electronic ignition and re-ignition system
- Push-to-turn, infinite setting top burner controls with 130F simmer burner
- Heavy-duty steel alloy control knobs
- Removable dishwasher friendly stainless steel drip trays
- 1 year parts and labor warranty
- Custom Burner Configurations Available (Moving Burners to Custom Locations.) Contact Salesperson for further details.
- Additional 22K Burner Available. Contact Salesperson for further details.
- Knobs Carry A Color Upcharge Per Knob. Contact Salesperson for further details.
| Burner/Oven Specifications |
| Top Burner: || 3 x 15,000 BTU |
| Top Burner Power: || 2 x 22,000 BTU |
| Griddle Burner: || 15,000 BTU |
| Simmer Burner: || 130°F |
| Burners: || 6 |
| Griddle: || Yes |
| Style: || Open Burner |
| Type: || Rangetop |
| Electrical Requirements (Unit Must Be On A Non-GFI Dedicated Outlet) |
| Volts: || 120 Volts |
| Amps: || 9 Amps |
| Wiring: || Single Phase |
| Operating Gas Pressure |
| NAT: || 5.0" WC |
| LP: || 10.0" WC |
| Installation Clearance |
| Side Cabinet: || 0" |
| Back Wall: || 0" |
| Top Cabinet Per Side: || 6" |
| Dimensions |
| Width: || 47.875" |
| Depth: || 27.25" |
| Height: || 12.875" |
| Height with Highshelf: || 32.63" |
| Depth of Cooktop Cabinet: || 24" |
| Depth without Knobs: || 27.25" |
| Exterior Width: || 48" |
BlueStar - Up To $400 Instant RebatePlease Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.
Save $400 instantly when you purchase a BlueStar 48" or 60" Range or Rangetop with a BlueStar/Prizer Hood of the same width.
Save $250 instantly when you purchase a BlueStar 24", 30", or 36" Range or Rangetop with a BlueStar/Prizer Hood of the same width.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.