Since 1880, BlueStar has committed to producing the finest cooking equipment available. Originally a manufacturer of high-powered commercial ranges, today BlueStar markets exclusively to the residential market. BlueStar acquired its name from the shape and color of its open burner flame. Their products are hand assembled in Reading, Pennsylvania. BlueStar ranges provide up to 22,000 BTUs of cooking power for consistent, controlled heat and shorter cooking times. And for delicate soups and sauces, no stove matches BlueStar's gentle simmer. Heavy-duty construction combined with innovative features produce an appliance of uncompromising durability, functionality and beauty that will be the focal point of your kitchen for years to come. If you love to cook, you deserve a hand-crafted BlueStar range.
For kitchens with separate ovens, a BlueStar rangetop is the ultimate tool for the at-home chef. With all the same accoutrements as their BlueStar ranges, these rangetops set the stage for creating great meals for family and friends. High performance at its best, with burners reaching 22K BTUs. Heavy-duty commercial stainless steel construction with heavy duty control knobs, and removable drip trays with stainless steel inserts and glides. There's nothing else like it.
- NOTE: All BlueStar freestanding or slide-in appliances must be installed with a UL approved backguard.
- NOTE: All backguards must be purchased separately.
- Heavy-duty, commercial stainless steel construction.
- Single point spark ignition modules.
- Push-to-turn, infinite setting NOVA and SUPERNOVA top burner controls with new 130°F simmer burner.
- Heavy-duty control knobs.
- Drip trays with stainless steel inserts and glides.
- 1 year parts and labor warranty.
- Custom Burner Configurations Available (Moving Burners to Custom Locations.) Contact Salesperson for further details.
- Additional 22K Burner Available. Contact Salesperson for further details.
- Knobs Carry A Color Upcharge Per Knob. Contact Salesperson for further details.
|Top Burner:||1 x 15,000 BTU|
|Top Burner Power:||2 x 22,000 BTU|
|Grill Burner:||30,000 BTU|
|Simmer Burner Rating:||130°F|
|Electrical Requirements (Unit Must Be On A Non-GFI Dedicated Outlet)|
|Operating Gas Pressure|
|Top Cabinet Per Side:||3"|
|Overall Width:||47 7/8"|
|Overall Depth:||27 1/4"|
|Overall Height:||8 3/8"|
|Depth of Cooktop Cabinet:||24"|
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.