For kitchens with separate ovens, a BlueStar rangetop is the ultimate tool for the at-home chef. With all the same accoutrements as their BlueStar ranges, these rangetops set the stage for creating great meals for family and friends. High performance at its best, with burners reaching 22K BTUs. Heavy-duty commercial stainless steel construction with heavy duty control knobs, and removable drip trays with stainless steel inserts and glides. There's nothing else like it.
- NOTE: All BlueStar freestanding or slide-in appliances must be installed with a UL approved backguard.
- NOTE: All backguards must be purchased separately.
- Heavy-duty, commercial stainless steel construction.
- Automatic electronic ignition and re-ignition system.
- Single point spark ignition modules.
- Heavy-duty control knobs.
- Drip trays with stainless steel inserts and glides.
- 1 year parts and labor warranty.
- Knobs Carry A Color Upcharge Per Knob. Contact Salesperson for further details.
| Burner Specifications |
| Griddle Burner: || 30,000 BTU |
| Electrical Requirements (Unit Must Be On A Non-GFI Dedicated Outlet) |
| VAC: || 120V |
| Amps: || 9 Amps |
| Wiring: || Single Phase |
| Operating Gas Pressure |
| NAT: || 5.0" WC |
| LP: || 10.0" WC |
| Installation Clearance |
| Side Cabinet: || 0" |
| Back Wall: || 0" |
| Top Cabinet Per Side: || 3" |
| Dimensions |
| Overall Width: || 23 7/8" |
| Overall Depth: || 27 1/4" |
| Overall Height: || 8 3/8" |
| Depth of Rangetop Cabinet: || 24" |
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.