Extra large oven capacity provides room for all your favorite dishes. It has a Powerful 25,000 BTU burner and a 15,000 BTU ceramic infrared broiler. The heat assist element is standard for quick start-ups and 3,000 BTU of additional power. Coved corners provide optimal heat circulation and easier cleaning.
Since 1880, BlueStar has committed to producing the finest cooking equipment available. Originally a manufacturer of high-powered commercial ranges, today BlueStar markets exclusively to the residential market. BlueStar acquired its name from the shape and color of its open burner flame. Their products are hand assembled in Reading, Pennsylvania. BlueStar ranges provide up to 22,000 BTUs of cooking power for consistent, controlled heat and shorter cooking times. And for delicate soups and sauces, no stove matches BlueStar's gentle simmer. Heavy-duty construction combined with innovative features produce an appliance of uncompromising durability, functionality and beauty that will be the focal point of your kitchen for years to come. If you love to cook, you deserve a hand-crafted BlueStar range.
BlueStar's newest product, the gas wall oven, was previewed at the national KBIS convention in May 2007 to much fanfare. The ovens are expected to be available to the public in winter 2007/2008. The 24" oven features a swing door, while the 30" and 36" ovens feature easy-to-use French doors, providing a unique look and simple functionality. All sizes are available in single and double oven versions, as well as 190 different colors. Each oven contains a powerful 30,000 BTU burner and a 15,000 ceramic infrared broiler. Powerful gas oven performance combined with the striking style of French Doors and a choice of 190 different colors. There's nothing else like it.
- Features swing door
- Available in single and double oven versions.
- Powerful 30,000 BTU burner within each oven
- 15,000 BTU ceramic infrared broiler
- Accommodates a half size commercial 18" x 13" baking sheet
- 24" depth for compatibility with standard kitchen cabinetry
- Convection oven cooking
- Coved corners for optimal heat circulation and easier cleaning
- Heavy duty side by side door design for easy loading at any height
- Full extension oven racks
- High visibility dual halogen oven lights
- Easy view oven door window system
- Heavy-duty control knobs
- Heat assist element standard for quick start-ups
- Natural or Propane Gas
- 1 year parts and labor warranty
|Overall Height:||32 1/8"|
|Overall Width:||23 7/8"|
|Overall Depth:||23 5/8"|
|Bake Burner:||30,000 BTU|
|Infrared Broiler:||15,000 BTU|
|Oven Racks:||3 Full Extension|
|Heavy Duty Control Knobs:||Yes|
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.