Freestanding Range with 4 Burners, Smoothtop, 2.4 cu. ft. Primary Oven Capacity, Glass Ceramic Surface in Stainless Steel
Learn more »
The BERU24200SS 24" wide electric range features four burners and a 2.4 cu. ft. capacity oven. The burners come with different watt ratings: one 2200 watt burner, one 1800 watt burner, and two 1200 watt burner.
- Smoothtop Cooking Zones
- Flap door storage
- Adjustable feet
- Mechanical timer
- 2.4 cu. ft. oven cavity
- Closed-door grilling
- Easy Clean gray enamel
- Oven light
- Full width glass inner door
- 4 Vitroceramic burners
- 7" 1800W
- 2x 5.5" 1200W
- 8.3" 2200W
- Wire shelf
- Splash back (optional)
- We have expanded our cavities by up to 20% to maximize the joy of cooking and dining. Blomberg ovens offer one of the largest spaces in the market with for conventional and multifunction ovens, and they come with bigger-sized trays. You no longer have to worry about fitting the Christmas turkey in your oven or the tray. And you can cook a whole meal of three separate courses all at once using any 3 of our 5-level shelves.
- To allow you thorough and easy observation of the cavity, Blomberg ovens feature interior lighting with cylindrical lamps placed on the rear wall. Gray-colored cavity surface reduces reflection on the glass doors.
Easy Clean gray enamel
- All Blomberg oven cavities are coated with exclusive, long-lasting, nonporous enamel, which is attractive and makes cleaning extremely easy - a damp cloth is all you need! Blomberg also coats the baking trays with Easy Clean gray enamel to help keep your oven looking new and clean.
- With no visible screws or connection points, the surface of the Blomberg oven cavity is smoother than ever. The smooth surface eliminates the risk of food and dirt particle collection and enables easy cleaning.
Glass inner surface
- A full glass inner surface of the oven door is a special feature in top-of-the-range Blomberg cooking appliances. The oven doors feature three layers of glass to minimize the exterior temperature of the oven while also reducing heat loss. These layers, incorporated in a single sheet of glass, allow easy cleaning and can be safely used to place plates and dishes on. THe oven door can also be easily removed for a quick reach to the oven cavity.
Easy-to-remove side racks
- Blomberg ovens are equipped with hand-removable wire racks, which provide effortless access to the oven sidewalls, enabling complete cavity cleaning with minimal effort.
Residual heat indicator
- Residual heat indicators on the ceramic glass cooktop warn you if the cooking zone is not cool enough to touch safely
Hidden top heater
- The top heater in Blomberg ovens is hidden, eliminating the risk of injury when reaching the top shelf. In addition, it minimizes the temperature of the oven handle and knobs for a safe touch.
- For long time expectancy, 100% of Blomberg ovens are tested before they leave the factory. In addition, random accelerated life tests are performed on products.
|Cavity Enameling Colour||Grey|
|Oven Lights||1 x 25W|
|Anti-tip (tilting) bracket||Yes|
|Bottom Compartment / Storage||Drop down|
|Oven Glass Window||Large See Through Glass|
|Door Cooling System||3 Pane Heat Resistant Glass(fixed)|
|Net Capacity||2.4 cu. ft.|
|Bottom Heating Element Wattage||1200W|
|Upper Heating Element Wattage||1100W|
|Low Grill (Broil)||1100W|
|Rack Positions||5 side rack|
|Zone Configuration||Ceramic Halogen 4 zones|
|Front Left||7" 1800W|
|Rear Left||5.5" 1200W|
|Front Right||5.5" 1200W|
|Rear Right||8.3" 2200W|
|Power / Ratings|
|KW/Amps rating at 240V, 60Hz||9.2 / 38.3|
|Instructions For Use|
|Use & Care Manual||EN, SP, FR|
|Installation Manual||EN, SP, FR|
- Stock Id:285108
- Burners / Elements:4
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Primary Oven Capacity:2.4 cu. ft.
- Glass Ceramic Surface:Yes
- Volts:240 Volts
- Sabbath Mode:No
- LP Conversion:No
- ADA Compliant:No
- Cutout Width:24"
- Cutout Depth:24"
Glass Ceramic Surface
Easy to clean and stunning to look at this cooktop adds a touch of refinement to any kitchen
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost: