The modern design of the Orlando, with its rounded edges and sleek design, allows for a soft yet causal appeal. The entire structure is elegant and balanced. It is best to locate the Orlando in a central place where you will enjoy the fire from both sides. This unit will provide a dramatic effect in any home decor, hotel lobby or restaurant. This fireplace will add ambience to any room and add a modern touch with its contemporary black or white color.
- 1 Burner
- 4 casters
- 2 heat resistant glasses
- 9553 BTUs
- 1 x 1½ L burner - adjustable flame
- Tool to regulate and extinguish the flame
- Minimal assembly required
- Minimum Room: surface 1906 ft³ (ceiling height 8 ft)
- Advised air exchange: Every one hour for rooms < 3884 ft³
- Does not require any fluid or electricity
- Does not release any smoke.
- To install in a ventilated room (living room, sitting room, dining room, veranda). Install the Fireplace only on a flat, horizontal and firm floor.
- Make sure not to expose the product to intense movements.
| Fuel Type: || Bioethanol |
| Vent Type: || Vent Free |
| Vent Location: || None |
| Type: || Fireplace |
| Wall Mountable: || No |
| Corner: || No |
| In-Wall: || No |
| Burner Type: || Adjustable Burner |
| Color: || White |
| Width: || 39" |
| Depth: || 9.5" |
| Height: || 27.5" |
| Series: || Orlando |
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.