Founded in 1981, Big Tree Furniture has always specialized in solid oak furniture, from file cabinets to curios. They entered into the futon business in 1989, when a vendor asked if they could make an oak futon frame. All 27 truckloads of their oak frames sold like hotcakes.At that time, futons were still a novelty. Small specialty outfits made either frames or mattresses, but not both. As a furniture company, Big Tree Furniture knew there was a better way. They wanted to make it easy for you to buy a fine quality futon, so Big Tree Furniture created a complete futon package—futon frame, mattress and cover. (Of course, you can also purchase the frames and mattresses separately.)Big Tree Furniture was the first to raise futon frames to sofa height, for greater ease and comfort. Big Tree Furniture is at the forefront of new developments in futon frame styles and mattress technology, and they're proud to be one of the few U.S. frame manufacturers employing American workers.
- Include 2 Coordinating pillow
- ReFlex Support Series collection
- Hardwood arm
- Super spring
- Contemporary open arm design
- Reinforced seat and back frame
- Premium multi step alder finish
- E-Z Glide conversion mechanism
- Sofa height seating for increased comfort
- Soft blended cotton batting layers
- 13 Gauge premium innerspring
- HR foam support layers
- Machine tufted designer fabric
- Size: Full
- Finish: Alder
- Frame Material: Wood
- Bunk: No
- Upholstery: Fabric
- Style: Transitional
- Length: 80.25
- Depth: 37"
- Height: 40"
- Mattress Type: Innerspring / Coil