Centro is a pro-style hood that literally bends the lines with contemporary form in an 18” wall mount design. Curved, seamless welded design for a flawless appearance. Now with iQ Blower option and Hi-Flow™ Baffle filters for optimal performance.
Artistic inspiration. Italy has long been an inspiration for artists. BEST engineers are equally passionate, finding product influence in every aspect of Italian culture. The results are hoods steeped in striking, yet simple Italian design. Design you're sure to find inspiring. Detail You see. Detail you don't. That's the mark of a BEST Craftsman. It's about shaping and sculpting metal and glass into functional art. Every use is considered, and every step ensures optimal performance. Our obsession is simply perfection. Great ingredients. Great outcomes. With power for every need and style for any setting, our range hoods function as beautifully as they appear. Whether casual cook or consummate chef, we give life to inspired cooking.
- Now offered with the exclusive iQ Blower System™ with GPS Technology for the quietest, most energy efficient and fastest smoke and odor removal available from a range hood in its class
- Variable level, Halogen lighting (4 bulbs, GU10, MR16, 50-watt, bulbs included) floods the cooktop and surrounding area for clear visibility
- Variable Speed Rotary Control with last setting memory allows you to choose just the right speed to handle what's cooking
- Distinctive, hybrid aluminum mesh & stainless steel Hi-Flow™ baffle filters effectively capture grease and are dishwasher safe making it easier to have a cleaner, odor-free kitchen.
- Heat Sentry™ detects excessive heat and adjusts blower speed to high automatically to prolong product life by reducing damaging effects of high temperatures
- Choice of Internal iQ6, iQ12, P6 and P12 blowers. P3 now available for 300 CFM applications. Eight exterior and In-line blower choices from 280 to 1500 CFM provide optimum performance at the lowest sound levels by moving the blower outside the kitchen. Flexible design allows for vertical or horizontal duct direction.
- Optional decorative soffit flue (AEWP) provides installation choices to increase design flexibility; choice of 6" and 12" tall
- Can be used with optional Universal make-up air damper MD6TU, MD8TU or MD10TU to replace air exhausted out of the house only when the hood is turned ON, helping with ventilation to keep your home fresh while reducing energy consumption
- Optional non-duct recirculation kit (ANKUP) for hoods using internal single (iQ6, P3, P6) blower gives you added flexibility when ducting outdoors is not possible.