Best brings you the P1951M70CMBL 28" Custom Hood Insert with 450 CFM Internal Blower. Charcoal filter kits are available for the P1951M when recirculating air into the kitchen is desired (ductwork required). Heat Sentry is a smart feature that detects excessive heat and adjusts speed to high automatically. Add the ambient light panel for extra drama when using the optional Best by Broan liners. Quiet, efficient internal blower with HVI certified performance.
Artistic inspiration. Italy has long been an inspiration for artists. BEST engineers are equally passionate, finding product influence in every aspect of Italian culture. The results are hoods steeped in striking, yet simple Italian design. Design you're sure to find inspiring. Detail You see. Detail you don't. That's the mark of a BEST Craftsman. It's about shaping and sculpting metal and glass into functional art. Every use is considered, and every step ensures optimal performance. Our obsession is simply perfection. Great ingredients. Great outcomes. With power for every need and style for any setting, our range hoods function as beautifully as they appear. Whether casual cook or consummate chef, we give life to inspired cooking.
- Quiet, internal blower with high-efficiency single or dual motors, producing 400 CFM.
- Easily accessible, dishwasher-safe aluminum/stainless steel filters.
- 11-1/4" depth fits standard-sized cabinetry.
- 6" round (400 CFM) duct connector with built-in backdraft damper.
- Available in 52 cm (400 CFM only)
- Two 20-watt halogen lamps provided.
- Available in stainless steel, black or white.
- Charcoal filter kit available on P1951M to allow filtered air to be recirculated into the kitchen (some duct work required).
- Install hood so that the bottom of the unit is a minimum of 24" above the cooking surface and it is recommended for good capture, that the maximum be 30" above cooking surface.
|Finishes:||430 Grade Brushed Stainless Steel, Black, White|
|Lighting:||(2) Halogen - GU10|
|Controls:||3 Speed Push Button Control|
|Flue Extension (Vented Applications Only):||N/A|
|Electrical Amps @ 120 Volts:||3.2|
|Duct Size (in.):||6-in. Round|
|Non-Ducted Capability - Recirculating Flue:||Add Duct|
|Non-Ducted Capability - Recirculating Kit:||ROUNDFILTER|
|Width (in.):||27 9/16|
|Depth (in.):||11 1/4|
|Height (in.):||9 5/8|
|Height above Cooktop (Range of recommended mounting heights above the cooking surface (assumes cooktop to be 36" above floor):|
|The distance above a cooktop must not be less than 24".|
|A maximum of 30" above the cooktop is highly recommended to maintain the best capture of cooking impurities.|
|(Distances over 30" are at the installer's and user's discretion)|
|8 foot Ceiling (in.):||24 - 30|
|9 foot Ceiling with Flue Extension (in.):||24 - 30|
|10 foot Celing (in.):||24 - 30|