Some things simply demand to be used everyday. They work hard, clean easily and even lend a hand when it's needed most. Italian artists have forever altered the way the world sees itself. From ancient Rome to the Renaissance, their influence is unmistakable. Today, Italian designers continue the legacy in Best by Broan range hoods, with a rich passion and desire for unmatched craftsmanship.
Open up your kitchen and create a stunning focal point. Demonstrate your bold sense of design. Best by Broan chimney hoods can help you achieve any aesthetic you desire, whether it's ultra-clean Eurodesign, traditional or eclectic. Their unique use of materials and form will help you express the style that's uniquely your own.
- Three beautiful metal finishes are surrounded by a polished tubular utensil rail
- Powerful yet quiet internal and external blowers with HVI certified performance
- Halogen lamps flood the work surface with light
- Quick-release, stainless steel/aluminum mesh filters are dishwasher safe
- Side rails remove for installation between cabinets
- Electronic controls feature a 10 minute time-delay shut-off and a reminder light for filter maintenance
- Heat Sentry is a smart feature that detects excessive heat and adjusts speed to high automatically
- Telescopic flue for 8 ft. to 9 ft. ceilings - Custom extensions available
- Two brilliant halogen lights come with the 35 7/16-in. wide model; four with 42-in. and 48-in. models
|Width Including Utensil Rail (in.):||37 11/16|
|Depth Including Utensil Rail (in.):||21 5/8|
|Width (in.):||35 7/16|
|Height including Flue (min.-max.) (in.):||32 - 46|
|Height of Hood (in.):||13 3/4|
|Width of Flue (in.):||12 3/4|
|Depth of Flue (in.):||10 3/8|
|Height above Cooktop (Range of recommended mounting heights above the cooking surface (assumes cooktop to be 36" above floor):|
|The distance above a cooktop must not be less than 24".|
|A maximum of 30" above the cooktop is highly recommended to maintain the best capture of cooking impurities.|
|(Distances over 30" are at the installer's and user's discretion)|
|8 foot Ceiling (in.):||24 - 28|
|9 foot Ceiling with Flue Extension (in.):||26 - 30|
|10 foot Celing (in.):||24 - 30|
|Finishes:||304 Grade Brushed Stainless Steel|
|Lighting:||(2) Halogen - G4-20W|
|Controls:||4-Speed Electronic Push Button|
|Feature:||Heat Sentry, Delay Off, Filter Timer|
|Filter:||Stainless Steel Mesh|
|Flue Extension (Vented Applications Only):||FEXTK42|
|Performance (CFM):||EB6 - 600; EB9 - 900; EB12 - 1200; EB15 - 1500; ILB3 - 280; ILB6 - 600; ILB9 - 800; ILB11 - 1100|
|Electrical Amps @ 120 Volts:||6.9 max.|
|Duct Size:||8-in. Round (Damper/Adapter is included with the product in the duct size indicated)|
|Non-Ducted Capability - Recirculating Flue:||No|
|Non-Ducted Capability - Recirculating Kit:||N/A|
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.
(Valid: 02/17/2013 - 03/18/2014) [Download Rebate Form]
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.