Best brings you the K4242 42" Chimney Style Wall Mount Hood With 1,000 CFM Internal Blower. The Powerful yet quiet internal and external blowers with HVI certified performance will please you every time. Heat Sentry is a smart feature that detects excessive heat and adjusts speed to high automatically. Dual halogen lighting system that illuminate the entire cooktop surface.
Artistic inspiration. Italy has long been an inspiration for artists. BEST engineers are equally passionate, finding product influence in every aspect of Italian culture. The results are hoods steeped in striking, yet simple Italian design. Design you're sure to find inspiring. Detail You see. Detail you don't. That's the mark of a BEST Craftsman. It's about shaping and sculpting metal and glass into functional art. Every use is considered, and every step ensures optimal performance. Our obsession is simply perfection. Great ingredients. Great outcomes. With power for every need and style for any setting, our range hoods function as beautifully as they appear. Whether casual cook or consummate chef, we give life to inspired cooking.
- Ultra-simple design is a statement in itself in three fine metal finishes, or two durable powder coated colors.
- Accent trim can create a monochromatic look, or a duo-tone designer style
- Powerful yet quiet interior blower with HVI certified performance - 24" deep design for greater capture effectiveness.
- Quick-release, stainless steel/aluminum mesh filters are dishwasher safe.
- Dual halogen lighting illuminates the entire cooktop surface.
- Concealed slide controls are conveniently located.
- Heat Sentry™ detects excessive heat and adjusts speed to high automatically.
- Telescopic flue for 8' to 9' ceilings - Custom extensions available.
|Height including Flue (min.-max.) (in.):||33 - 48|
|Height of Hood (in.):||11|
|Width of Flue (in.):||12 3/4|
|Depth of Flue (in.):||10 3/8|
|Height above Cooktop (Range of recommended mounting heights above the cooking surface (assumes cooktop to be 36" above floor):|
|The distance above a cooktop must not be less than 24".|
|A maximum of 30" above the cooktop is highly recommended to maintain the best capture of cooking impurities.|
|(Distances over 30" are at the installer's and user's discretion)|
|8 foot Ceiling (in.):||24 - 27|
|9 foot Ceiling with Flue Extension (in.):||25 - 30|
|10 foot Celing (in.):||26 - 30|
|Finishes:||304 Grade Brushed Stainless Steel, Brass, Copper|
|Lighting:||(2) Halogen - MIR16|
|Filter:||Stainless Steel Mesh|
|Flue Extension (Vented Applications Only):||FEXTK42|
|Performance:||1,000 High CFM|
|Electrical Amps @ 120 Volts:||6.3|
|Duct Size:||8-in. Round (Damper/Adapter is included with the product in the duct size indicated)|
|Non-Ducted Capability - Recirculating Flue:||No|
|Non-Ducted Capability - Recirculating Kit:||N/A|