Learn more »
Range Hood Blowers [REQUIRED]
This Downdraft Ventilation System with External Blower Options will complete your kichen. The Electronic multi-speed control includes a 10 minute time-delay shut-off, and a reminder light for filter maintenance. Its Powerful yet quiet internal or external blower options with HVI certified performance will please you. Advanced Heat Sentry detects excessive heat and adjusts speed automatically.Available at AppliancesConnection
- Exceptional appearance in a sleek, retractable design for professional-grade performance.
- Finished in brushed stainless.
- Chimney rises over 9-1/2"at the touch of a button.
- Powerful yet quiet internal or external blower options with HVI certified performance. Available blowers for this model include: External Blowers - are located remotely outside of the range hood and come in two versions, Exterior and In-Line: Exterior Blowers : Located on the outside roof or wall of the house. EB6 , EB9 , EB12 , EB15 In-Line Blowers : Located with in the house structure, between the hood and the exterior vent cap ILB3 , ILB6 , ILB9 , ILB11 All Blowers Sold Separately
- Attractive polished stainless steel/aluminum mesh filters are dishwasher safe.
- Electronic multi-speed control includes a 10 minute time-delay shut-off, and a reminder light for filter maintenance.
- Stylish touch-button control provides 3-speed operation.
- Remote control included to operate Down Draft from another location.
- Advanced Heat Sentry(TM) detects excessive heat and adjusts speed automatically.
- Stock Id:154276
- Venting Type:Ducted
- Blower Type:External
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Energy Star:No
- Volts:120 Volts
- Amps:10 Amps.
- Approved for Outdoor Use:No
- Dishwasher Safe Filters:Yes
Detects excessive heat and adjusts blower speed to high automatically to prolong product life by reducing damaging effects of high temperatures
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost:
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X