DD0136SS 36" Downdraft Ventilation System with 500 CFM Internal Blower, 3 Speed Push Button Electronic Control, and Dishwasher Safe Mesh Filters: Stainless Steel
Learn more »
Best brings you the DD01SS Downdraft Ventilation System with 500 CFM Internal Blower. Powerful yet quiet internal and external blowers with HVI certified performance are hidden below the down-draft chimney. Heat Sentry is a smart feature that detects excessive heat and adjusts speed to high automatically. Electronic multi-speed control includes a 10 minute time-delay shut-off, and a reminder light for filter maintenance.Available at AppliancesConnection
- Exceptional appearance in a sleek, retractable design for professional-grade performance.
- Finished in brushed stainless.
- Chimney rises over 9-1/2"at the touch of a button.
- Powerful yet quiet interior blower with HVI certified performance are hidden below the down-draft chimney.
- Attractive polished stainless steel/aluminum mesh filters are dishwasher safe.
- Electronic multi-speed control includes a 10 minute time-delay shut-off, and a reminder light for filter maintenance.
- Stylish touch-button control provides 3-speed operation.
- Remote control included to operate Down Draft from another location.
- Advanced Heat Sentry(TM) detects excessive heat and adjusts speed automatically.
- Stock Id:154272
- Venting Type:Ducted
- Blower Type:Internal
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Exterior Width:36"
- Energy Star:No
- Volts:120 Volts
- Amps:10 Amps.
- Approved for Outdoor Use:No
- Dishwasher Safe Filters:Yes
Detects excessive heat and adjusts blower speed to high automatically to prolong product life by reducing damaging effects of high temperatures
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost:
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X