Today's open-living concepts integrate rooms, and allow uninterrupted sight-lines within the living space and on to the world outside. Cirrus won't get in the way. It is discrete, virtually out of sight, masquerading as a high tech lighting system. Cirrus lives above, gently touching the ceiling as clouds touch the sky.
Artistic inspiration. Italy has long been an inspiration for artists. BEST engineers are equally passionate, finding product influence in every aspect of Italian culture. The results are hoods steeped in striking, yet simple Italian design. Design you're sure to find inspiring. Detail You see. Detail you don't. That's the mark of a BEST Craftsman. It's about shaping and sculpting metal and glass into functional art. Every use is considered, and every step ensures optimal performance. Our obsession is simply perfection. Great ingredients. Great outcomes. With power for every need and style for any setting, our range hoods function as beautifully as they appear. Whether casual cook or consummate chef, we give life to inspired cooking.
- Stainless panels lie flat to ceiling for minimal intrusion; 110 cm (43-3/8 inch) width
- Uses quiet, variable-speed 500 CFM blower with high-efficiency motor and special perimeter induction for superior smoke capture
- Remote handheld control included to make operation convenient and easy
- 4-Speed Electronic Light Touch Controls
- Six LED bulbs provide bright, energy efficient lighting (bulbs included)
- Delay off feature allows you to continue ventilation for up to 10 minutes; filter timer ensures you are notified when it's time to change charcoal filters
- Unique blower housing can be rotated for duct access from any direction; uses 6" round duct
- Designed to be most effective at 7' to 9' ceilings
| Appearance |
| Mounting Type || Island Mount |
| Venting Type || Ducted |
| Blower Type || Internal |
| Dimensions |
| Width || 43.38" |
| Depth || 27.5" |
| Height || 13.75"-22.25" |
| Features |
| CFM || 500 |
| Technical Details |
| Volts || 120 Volts |
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.