X366GGVVE Professional 36" Dual Fuel Freestanding Convection Range with 3.6 cu. ft. Capacity, Sealed Burner Cooktop, in Green
Model: Bertazzoni X366GGVVE Compare
- Series: Professional
- Fuel Type: Dual Fuel
- Exterior Width: 36"
- Primary Oven Capacity: 3.6 cu. ft.
- Cooktop: Sealed Burner
- Burners / Elements: 6
- Drawer: Storage
- Convection: Yes
Stylish and function define this 36" wide front gas range with 3.6 cu. ft. convection oven by Bertazzoni. The cooktop has six gas burners featuring the exclusive triple-ring, high-efficiency burner with separately controlled flames. Continuous heavy-duty cast iron grates allow easy movement of any kind of pot. Betazzoni's one-piece worktop molding is best-in-class. With sealed burners, cleaning is fast and easy. LP Conversion Included.
- The cooktop has six gas burners featuring the exclusive triple-ring, high-efficiency burner with separately controlled flames. Provides high-efficiency power with a delicate low-simmer function.
- Different size burners give cooking the versatility and accuracy you need.
- Continuous heavy-duty cast iron grates allow easy movement of any kind of pot.
- The convection oven has a balanced air-flow fan to provide even heat distribution for single and multi-level roasting and baking without flavor crossover.
- Additional settings include dehydration at thermostat-controlled low temperature, and fan-only defrosting.
- The Oven's full-width infrared gas grill gives powerful searing and broiling over a large surface area.
- 2 internal oven lights provide ample illumination
- Bertazzoni's special Triple-glaze door ensures minimum heat loss, and low-temperature external surfaces.
- Ample storage is provided as standard below the oven.
- Cleaning is easy with the full-screen inner glass oven window and special enamel oven space.
- Child safety system for ignition.
- Betazzoni's one-piece worktop molding is best-in-class. With sealed burners, cleaning is fast and easy.
- Comes with a standard 4" backguard
- Bertazzoni Dual Control Triple Burner
- Triple Ring Power Burner - 12000 + 3000 Btu/h
- Rapid - 11000 Btu/h
- Semi-rapid - 6500 Btu/h
- Standard - 3400 Btu/h
- Simmer rate - 750 Btu/h
- Standard 4" Backguard Included
- LP Conversion Included
- Made in Italy
- This appliance is shipped from the factory for use with natural gas. For use with propane lp gas please follow the conversion procedure described on the manuel pg. 17
|Cooktop Finish:||Stainless Steel|
|Grate Finish:||Heavy-Duty Cast Iron|
|Window Size:||Full-Screen Inner Glass|
|Oven Capacity:||3.6 cu. ft.|
|Left Front:||900 - 15,000 BTU|
|Right Rear:||2,500 - 11,000 BTU|
|Left Rear:||1,500 - 6,500 BTU|
|Center Rear:||1,500 - 6,500 BTU|
|Center Front:||1,500 - 6,500 BTU|
|Right Front:||450 - 3,500 BTU|
|Broiler:||Extra-Large Full Width Infrared|
|Sealed Gas Burners:||Yes|
|Triple w/ Wok Ring Burner:||Yes|
|Safety Device, One-Hand Ignition:||Yes|
|Depth Side Panel:||24"|
|Total Depth:||25 3/16"|
|Height:||35 1/2" - 37 1/4"|
|Oven Width:||29 1/2"|
|Oven Depth:||16 1/2"|
|Oven Height:||12 3/4"|
- Stock Id:99152
- Fuel Type:Dual Fuel
- ADA Compliant:No
- Cooktop:Sealed Burner
- Height:35.5" - 37.5"
- Exterior Width:36"
- Burners / Elements:6
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Primary Oven Capacity:3.6 cu. ft.
- Volts:120 Volts
- Downdraft Ventilation:No
- Hot Surface Indicator Light:No
- Digital Temperature Display:No
- Delay Bake:No
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:No
- Ignition Type:Electronic
- LP Conversion:Yes
- Continuous Grates:Yes
- Modules Required:No
- Stainless Steel Handle:Yes
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Removable Door:Yes
- Oven BTUs:16000
- Interior Width:29.5"
- Interior Depth:16.5"
- Interior Height:12.75"
- Warranty Terms:2 Years
- Star-K Certified:Yes
- Cooktop Control Type:Knobs
- Oven Control Type:Knobs
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
Shipping Methods & Details
From: Elizabeth, NJ
Reviewed on: February 6, 2013
Overall Rating: 4.0
Ease of Use:
Bang for Your Buck:
Verified Owner Pros: Good Price, Storage Space, Lots of Burners.
Will Recommend: Yes
From: Hutchinson, MN
Reviewed on: June 19, 2012
Overall Rating: 5.0
Ease of Use:
Bang for Your Buck:
Verified Owner Will Recommend: Yes