48" Dual Fuel Freestanding Range with 6 Burners, Sealed Burner, 3.4 cu. ft. Primary Oven Capacity, 51900 BTU, Griddle, Self-Cleaning Mode, Soft Motion Door, Telescopic Glide Shelf, Dual-ring Power Burner, Metal Coated Knobs in Orange
Build Your Bundle and Save:
Learn more »
This 48" wide dual fuel range has a cooktop with 7 cooking zones: six gas burners in brass, including a dual-ring power burner and a stainless-steel electric griddle. The main electric oven has nine functions, from convection, baking and roasting to warming and includes telescopic glide shelf. The auxiliary oven, without fan, has four modes. The finish is acid and temperature resistant to give a long-lasting lustre, bringing a new dimension to the design and style of your kitchen. Available at AppliancesConnection
- 25 1/8” Depth allows range to sit flush with cabinetry (as opposed to other pro brands)
- 2 Year Parts and Labor Warranty is double the industry standard
- One piece, full-width inner glass oven door allows for easy cleaning
- Includes 4” stainless steel backguard (flat island trims optional)
- Includes wok ring and simmer plate
- Designer color — Triple coat paint process is same one used on Italy’s famous sports cars
- The one-touch ignition system lets you light and adjust burners with one hand.
Cooking with the Gas Surface Burners
- 18,000 BTU dual control power burner
- High efficiency burners bring the flame closer to the pot to cook 30% faster
- Mechanical flame-out safety system with thermocouples guarantees shut-off
- One-piece Stainless Steel worktop and sealed burners facilitate fast and easy cleaning
- All burners in Brass
Cooking with the Oven
- Large capacity European convection oven is big enough for a 30 lb turkey
- Soft motion door hinges prevent slams, dropping and bounce-back
- Special multi-layer glass door ensures minimal heat loss and safe outer surface temps
- Low temperature settings include thermostat-controlled dehydration and fan-only defrostin
- Includes a telescopic glide shelf
- The main electric self-cleaning oven has nine functions
|Worktop type||electric, gas|
|Worktop design||stainless steel squared|
|Pan supports||cast iron|
|Griddle power||1100 W|
|Thermocouple safety device||yes|
|Wok Adapter and Simmer Ring||yes|
|Dual wok||(1) 750 BTU/h - 18 000 BTU/h|
|Rapid||(1) 2 500 BTU/h - 11 000 BTU/h|
|Semi-rapid||(3) 1 500 BTU/h - 6 500 BTU/h|
|Auxiliary||(1) 750 BTU/h - 3 400 BTU/h|
|Inner oven door||quadruple|
1 telescopic glide shelf, 1 baking tray, 2 heavy gauge wire shelves, 1 grill trivet for tray
|Main oven type||electric pyrolytic|
|Main oven broiler type||electric|
|Main oven functions||bake, convection, convection bake, convection broiler, defrosting, dehydrate, broiler, oven light, proofing, pyrolytic self clean, turbo, warming|
|Main oven volume||3.4 ft³|
|Auxiliary oven type||electric conventional|
Auxiliary oven broiler type
Auxiliary oven volume
|Auxiliary oven functions||bake bottom, bake, broiler, oven light, upper bake|
|Electrical requirements||120/208 Vac - 60 Hz - 32.00 A, 120/240 Vac - 60 Hz - 37.00 A|
|Height||35-1/2" - 37-1/4"|
- Stock Id:313000
- Cooktop:Sealed Burner
- Burners / Elements:6
- Exterior Width:48"
- Delay Bake:No
- Double Oven:Yes
- Soft Motion Door:Yes
- Telescopic Glide Shelf:Yes
- Dual-ring Power Burner:Yes
- Metal Coated Knobs:Yes
- Fuel Type:Dual Fuel
- Volts:240 Volts
- Sabbath Mode:No
- BTUs:51900 BTU
- Amps:37 Amps
- Digital Temperature Display:No
- LP Conversion:Yes
- ADA Compliant:No
- Oven Racks:3
- Primary Oven Capacity:3.4 cu. ft.
- Secondary Oven Capacity:1.7 Cu. Ft.
- Frequency:60 Hz
- Burner Type:Brass
- Gas Type:Natural Gas
- Digital Clock:No
- Warranty Terms:2 Years Parts and Labor
- Oven Control Type:Knobs
- Maximum Height:37.25"
- One-hand Ignition:Yes
- Thermocouple Safety Device:Yes
- Telescopic Glide Shelf:Yes
- Auxiliary Burner:(1) 750 BTU/h - 3400 BTU/h
- Semi-rapid Burner:(3) 1 500 BTU/h - 6500 BTU/h
- Dual Wok Burner:(1) 750 BTU/h - 18000 BTU/h
- Rapid Burner:(1) 2 500 BTU/h - 11000 BTU/h
- Wok Adapter and Simmer Ring:Yes
Electric Convection oven
The extra-wide oven with heat-assisted convection fan and full-width broiler provides balanced air flow and even heat distribution.
Dual-ring Power Burner
Provides high efficient flames.
Metal Coated Knobs
Control reliable ignition systems with all the Bertazzoni safety features.
Soft Motion Door
The soft-motion oven door is specially designed and carefully balanced for easy opening and smooth closing with one hand.
Telescopic Glide Shelf
The telescopic oven rack provides more convenient oven access and easier handling of hot and heavy dishes.
Cook food directly on the stainless steel griddle, making it easy to cook pan cakes, eggs, bacon, sausage, etc.
Flame Failure Safety Device
It turns off gas automatically the moment the flame has been put out.
- View All
- Range Cords
- Appliance Warranties
- Other Range Accessories
- Griddle Plates
- Trim Kits
- Toe Kicks
- Back Guards
Bertazzoni Free Ventilation with Range
Purchase a select Bertazzoni Range and receive ONE of the following options:
-FREE Matching Range Hood
-FREE Hood Insert
-FREE Over-the-Range Microwave
-50% Off Range Hood
*Free Range Hood must be a matching width size as the Range. You may substitute with a Hood of a non-matching width at 50% off regular pricing.
Bertazzoni Free Ventilation with Built-In Package
Save up to $2350 with purchase of select Bertazzoni appliances. Purchase any freestanding Range or Cooktop + Wall Oven combo and have a choice of a Free Hood, Insert, or Microwave, or upgrade at 50% off. Get unlimited additional rebates on Speed Ovens, Steams Ovens, Refrigerators and Dishwashers.
Postmark by January 31, 2017
Offer only valid in Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Washington D.C., Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost: