36" Gas Freestanding Range with 6 Burners, Sealed Burner, 4.4 cu. ft. Primary Oven Capacity, 51900 BTU, Telescopic Glide Shelf, Soft Motion Door, Dual-ring Power Burner, Metal Coated Knobs in Red
Learn more »
The 36" natural gas range features 6 brass burners and a 4.4 cu. ft. convection oven. The six burners come in four different types: three 6500 BTU semi-rapid burner, one 11000 BTU rapid burner, one 18000 BTU dual-ring burner and one 3400 BTU auxiliary burner. The oven with gas broiler has a balanced air-flow convection fan to provide even heat distribution for single and multi-level roasting and baking.Available at AppliancesConnection
- 25 1/8” Depth allows range to sit flush with cabinetry (as opposed to other pro brands)
- 2 Year Parts and Labor Warranty is double the industry standard
- One piece, full-width inner glass oven door allows for easy cleaning
- Includes 4” stainless steel backguard (flat island trims optional)
- Includes wok ring and simmer plate
- Convenient storage space below oven for pots and pans
- Designer color — Triple coat paint process is same one used on Italy’s famous sports cars
- The one-touch ignition system lets you light and adjust burners with one hand.
Cooking with the Gas Surface Burners
- 18,000 BTU dual control power burner
- High efficiency burners bring the flame closer to the pot to cook 30% faster
- Mechanical flame-out safety system with thermocouples guarantees shut-off
- One-piece Stainless Steel worktop and sealed burners facilitate fast and easy cleaning
- All burners in Brass
Cooking with the Oven
- Large capacity European convection oven is big enough for a 30 lb turkey
- Soft motion door hinges prevent slams, dropping and bounce-back
- Special multi-layer glass door ensures minimal heat loss and safe outer surface temps
- Low temperature settings include thermostat-controlled dehydration and fan-only defrostin
- Includes a telescopic glide shelf
Full-width infrared broiler in gas ovens provides even heat over a large surface area
|Worktop design||stainless steel squared|
|Pan supports||cast iron|
|Thermocouple safety device||yes|
|Wok Adapter and Simmer Ring||yes|
|Dual wok||(1) 750 BTU/h - 18 000 BTU/h|
|Rapid||(1) 2 500 BTU/h - 11 000 BTU/h|
|Semi-rapid||(3) 1 500 BTU/h - 6 500 BTU/h|
|Auxiliary||(1) 750 BTU/h - 3 400 BTU/h|
|Oven volume:||4.40 ft³|
|Inner oven door||triple|
|Oven equipment||1 telescopic glide shelf, 1 baking tray, 2 heavy gauge wire shelves, 1 grill trivet for tray|
|Oven type||fan assisted gas|
|Oven broiler type||gas|
|Oven functions||bottom bake, defrosting, dehydrate, gas convection, broiler, oven light|
|Electrical requirements||120 V - 60 Hz - 1.50 A|
|Height (Min)||35 1/2"|
|Height (Max)||37 1/4"|
|Depth of Side Panel:||24"|
- Stock Id:311153
- Cooktop:Sealed Burner
- Primary Oven Capacity:4.4 cu. ft.
- Burners / Elements:6
- Exterior Width:36"
- Delay Bake:No
- Telescopic Glide Shelf:Yes
- Soft Motion Door:Yes
- Dual-ring Power Burner:Yes
- Metal Coated Knobs:Yes
- Fuel Type:Gas
- Volts:120 Volts
- BTUs:51900 BTU
- Digital Temperature Display:No
- LP Conversion:Yes
- ADA compliant:No
- Oven Racks:3
- Frequency:60 Hz
- Burner Type:Brass
- Gas Type:Natural Gas
- Digital Clock:No
- Oven Control Type:Knobs
- One-hand Ignition:Yes
- Thermocouple safety device:Yes
- Auxiliary Burner:(1) 750 BTU/h - 3400 BTU/h
- Semi-rapid Burner:(3) 1 500 BTU/h - 6500 BTU/h
- Dual Wok Burner:(1) 750 BTU/h - 18000 BTU/h
- Rapid Burner:(1) 2 500 BTU/h - 11000 BTU/h
- Wok Adapter and Simmer Ring:Yes
The convection fan circulates the heat to distribute heat in an evenly pattern.
Dual-ring Power Burner
Provides high efficient flames.
Metal Coated Knobs
Control reliable ignition systems with all the Bertazzoni safety features.
Telescopic Glide Shelf
The telescopic oven rack provides more convenient oven access and easier handling of hot and heavy dishes.
Soft Motion Door
The soft-motion oven door is specially designed and carefully balanced for easy opening and smooth closing with one hand.
Flame Failure Safety Device
It turns off gas automatically the moment the flame has been put out.
Bertazzoni Free Ventilation with Range
Purchase a select Bertazzoni Range and receive ONE of the following options:
-FREE Matching Range Hood
-FREE Hood Insert
-FREE Over-the-Range Microwave
-50% Off Range Hood
*Free Range Hood must be a matching width size as the Range. You may substitute with a Hood of a non-matching width at 50% off regular pricing.
Bertazzoni Free Ventilation with Built-In Package
Save up to $2350 with purchase of select Bertazzoni appliances. Purchase any freestanding Range or Cooktop + Wall Oven combo and have a choice of a Free Hood, Insert, or Microwave, or upgrade at 50% off. Get unlimited additional rebates on Speed Ovens, Steams Ovens, Refrigerators and Dishwashers.
Postmark by January 31, 2017
Offer only valid in Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Washington D.C., Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost:
Other Range Accessories:View More »
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X