|Stock Id: SID311091|
|Series: Professional Series |
|Color: Stainless Steel|
|Fuel Type: Liquid Propane|
|Cooktop: Stainless Steel|
|Height: 35.5" - 37.25"|
|Volts: 120 Volts|
|Primary Oven Capacity: 3.6 cu. ft.|
|Knobs: Metal Coated|
|Sabbath Mode: No|
|LP Conversion: Yes|
|ADA Compliant: No|
|Burners / Elements: 4|
|Oven Light: Yes|
|Warranty: 2 Years Parts and Labor|
|Frequency: 60 Hz|
|Main Oven: Gas Convection with Gas Infrared Broiler|
|Convection Bake: No|
|Temperature Gauge: No|
|Main oven volume: 3.6 cu. ft.|
|Overall depth of side panel: 24"|
|Max AMP usage: 1.5 Amps - 150 Watts|
|One Hand Ignition: Yes|
|Pan Support: Cast Iron|
|Burners Type: Brass|
|Design Worktop: Stainless Steel Squared|
|Worktop Control: Knobs|
|Thermocouple Safety Device: Yes|
|Work Adapter: Yes|
|Simmer Ring: Yes|
|Dual Wok: 750 - 18,000 BTU/h|
|Rapid: 11,000 BTU/h|
|Semi-Rapid: 6,500 BTU/h|
|Auxiliary: 3,400 BTU/h|
|Simmer Rate: 750 BTU/h|
|Auxiliary Oven: No|
|Inner Oven Door: Full-Width Triple Glass|
|Cooling Fan: Yes|
|Telescopic Glide Shelf: 1|
|Baking Tray: 1|
|Heavy Gauge Wire Shelves: 2|
|Grill Trivet For Tray: 1|
|Stainless Steel Legs: Yes|
|Height-Adjustable Legs: Yes|
|Upper Bake: No|
|Bottom Bake / Gas Bake: Yes|
|Large Broiler: No|
|Turbo / Gas Convection: Yes|
|Convection Broiler: No|
|Defrost / Dehydrate: Yes|
|Convection / Microwave: No|
|Broiler / Microwave: No|
|Gas Zones: 4|
|Warming / Sabbath Mode: No|
Colors for the Bertazzoni Professional Series serve your design sense and your kitchen decor exactly. The beautiful colors are applied to the oven door, lower access panel and sides of the unit, contrasting elegantly with the stainless-steel worktop, control panel and hood. Colors are applied in a fully durable, triple-layer coating on steel using the same special processes developed for the world-beating Italian sports cars famous for their red or yellow paintwork. THe finish is acid and temperature resistant to give a long-lasting lustre, bringing a new dimension to the design and style of your kitchen.
High-Efficency Worktop Design
- Bertazzoni range worktops are precision engineered to deliver best-in-class heat-up times.
- This performance is the result of the perfect calibration of burner power and shape, worktop shape and distance of flame from pots.
- Worktops are molded off of one sheet of stainless steel without gaps, joints or screws for easier cleaning.
- Continuous pan supports ensure easy moving of pots and pans across the entire worktop.
- Bertazzoni's exclusive brass burners are designed and manufactured in Italy with precision engineering qualities.
- Each burner is equipped with a brass body that creates crisp individual flames for the most precise heat delivery.
- In the dual ring power burner, the center brass cap is embossed with the beautiful winged-wheel corporate brand for a sophisticated and unique look.
Dual-Ring Power Burner 18,000 BTUs
- Bertazzoni signature power burner has 2 separate rings of flame individually controlled for maximum flexibility and versatility.
- Use the same burner for powerful searing or low delicate simmer, from 18,000 to 700 BTUs.
Gas Shutoff Safety System
- Special thermocouple safety system mechanically stops the gas flow when the flame goes out.
- This system is the only fail-safe system in any condition, including during loss of power to the appliance.
- The system also prevents flow of gas if knobs are turned without proper ignition.
- All gas and oven burners can be easily and safely operated in case of power loss to the appliance.
Gas Convection Oven
- Bertazzoni gas ranges are equipped with extra-wide European convection ovens with fan.
- Provides balanced air flow and even heat distribution for single and multi-level roasting and baking with no flavor crossover.
- Traditional baking without convection fan is also possible.
Extra-Wide Infrared Broiler
- Bertazzoni infrared broiler extends across the width of the oven cavity and reflects heat with infrared mesh across a wide area.
- Grill fish and meat in the oven with confidence thanks to the 13,000 BTU broiler.
- Bertazzoni exclusive soft-motion hinges are perfectly calibrate to ensure smooth one-handed opening and closing of the oven door.
- The door is carefully balanced and can be opened at any angle without inadvertent closing or dropping.
Telescopic Glide Shelf
- The sturdy telescopic glide shelf fully extracts for easy handling of heavy pots and dishes.
- Additional telescopic shelves can be added at any time by purchasing the telescopic glide shelf kit available as accessory.
Extra-Wide Storage Compartment
- Store oven accessories and large cooking implements in the useful bottom storage compartment.
- Bertazzoni ranges are available in stainless steel and seven beautiful colors inspired by the wonderful produce of Emilia, the heartland of Bertazzoni.
- Colors are applied to the oven doors, the storage compartment door and the sides of the range.
- Contrasting elegantly with the stainless steel worktop and control panel.
- Colors are applied in a fully durable, triple-layer coating on steel.
- Uses the same special paints and processes developed for the world-beating Italian sport cars famous for their red or yellow paintwork.
- The finish is acid and temperature resistant to give a long-lasting lustre, bringing a new dimension to the design and style of your kitchen.
- Each Bertazzoni range is equipped with a 4" high backguard ensuring the best ventilation of the appliance.
- Low profile trim is also available as accessory.
Gas Conversion Kit Included
- Each Bertazzoni range is shipped with a gas conversion kit for field conversion of the appliance to a different type of gas (LPG to NP or vice versa).
|Design Worktop:||Stainless Steel Squared|
|Pan Support:||Cast Iron|
|Thermocouple Safety Device:||Yes|
|One Hand Ignition:||Yes|
|Dual Wok:||750 - 18,000 BTU/h|
|Simmer Rate:||750 BTU/h|
|Main Oven:||Gas Convection with Gas Infrared Broiler|
|Main Oven Volume:||3.6 Cu. Ft.|
|Inner Oven Door:||Full-Width Triple Glass|
|Telescopic Glide Shelf:||1|
|Heavy Gauge Wire Shelves:||2|
|Grill Trivet For Tray:||1|
|Stainless Steel Legs:||Yes|
|Main Oven Functions|
|Bottom Bake / Gas Bake:||Yes|
|Turbo / Gas Convection:||Yes|
|Defrost / Dehydrate:||Yes|
|Warming / Sabbath Mode:||No|
|Convection / Microwave:||No|
|Broiler / Microwave:||No|
|Max Amp Usage:||1.5 Amps - 150 Watts|
|Certifications and Warranty|
|Warranty:||2 Years Parts and Labor|
|Overall Depth Of Side Panel:||24"|
|Overall Height:||35.5" - 37.25"|
Shipping Methods & Details
This item is brand new and comes with a full manufacturer warranty. Please refer to the table below for details
Extended Service Plan Center
- 100% Parts and Labor
- No Deductibles
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Fully Transferable
- Toll-Free Support
- Worry Free For Up to 5 Years
- Nationwide Coverage
- Rapid Claim System
- Electronic Registration
||Extended Service Plan
||Typical Manufacturer Warranty
|Up to 5 Years including parts and labor
||1 Year Parts, 90 Days Labor
Wear and Tear(Normal Use)
Product Replacement (If Product Cannot be Fixed)
Optional Accidental Damage
Screen or Lens Replacement
24/7 Toll Free Help
No Lemon Policy
Authorized Service Centers in Most Locations
Top questions regarding warranties
| What exactly is an Extended Service Plan?
An extended service plan is generally an extension of your original manufacturer's warranty. Most manufacturers warranty their products to be free from defects for up to one year from the date of purchase. This warranty virtually guarantees you that if your newly purchased product fails, the manufacturer will protect you from the high costs of replacement parts and labor necessary to repair your product. Extended service plans lengthen your product's coverage for up to an additional 60 months (5 years) to insure you get years of performance satisfaction from your newly purchased product.
| How is this different than the manufacturer's warranty?
A manufacturer's warranty usually offers limited coverage for a limited time, with parts and labor carrying separate lengths of coverage. For example, a common manufacturer warranty of a product might cover a consumer for one full year on parts defects but only 90 days on the high cost of labor involved to change those parts. Extended service plans provide comprehensive, long term, even length coverage. This means that should your product fail within your plans coverage time frame, both parts and labor costs are covegrey.
| How do I buy an Extended Service Plan?
Extended Service Plans can be purchased along with your product online, or via our toll free number.
| Can I renew my Consumer Priority Service extended service plan?
Yes, service plans are renewable and must be submitted 30 days prior to the original plans expiration. Please contact a sales representative to discuss your renewal options.
| What should I do if I need extended service?
Our extended service providers offer an easy to use interactive form online which you may use to request that they initiate a claim on your product. Your other alternative is to call the toll-free number on your extended warranty card or email and have a qualified representative make this request for you with the information you will provide. We believe that our claim initiation request process is the absolute best our industry has to offer. It is designed for simplicity and speed.
| Who will perform the service on my product?
Our company works with over 11,000 authorized service professionals. Each technician is extensively trained by the respective manufacturers to provide service on your products. Authorized technicians must complete annual and bi-annual continued education exams in addition to being well versed in manufacturer supplied update bulletins to ensure their level of expertise is as current as the new products which come to market. We urge our customers to provide feedback regarding their experiences which we later use to insure that the level of service we are expected to provide is exactly the level of service you receive.
| May I transfer my extended service plan to another person?
Our service plans are 100% transferable. If you would like transfer ownership of the covegrey product along with its coverage, we require that the request be supplied in writing. For assistance please contact a Representative. Please have all of the new owner's information at hand when requesting a transfer.
| Will I have to pay a deductible or any other "hidden costs"?
Generally, the amount of a deductible is almost always proportional to the amount of the premium charged. In order to have a lower deductible, even as low as $0, the plan holder would generally have to agree to a higher premium. For those who want lower premiums, they must agree to a higher deductible. Our extended service plans carry a $0.00 deductible along with low premiums. This means that with an extended service plan there are no high upfront costs and they are committed to cover 100% parts and labor costs on any authorized claim.
| When does my warranty start?
Depending on the type of coverage you own, an extended warranty begins at the conclusion of the shortest portion of the manufacturer’s warranty. If the manufacturer’s warranty was 90 day labor and 1 year parts, the extended warranty would begin on the 91st day and continue for the duration of the warranty period. All replacement, commercial and accidental plans begin on the date of purchase.
| Why does my plan say "under $1000"?
Some plans carry a dollar value on them. This means that your product's purchase price, excluding tax, delivery and accessories is below the listed price on the contract. It's simply a classification based on the price of purchase of the product under warranty.
| What does an accidental plan cover?
If you have added Accidental Coverage to your plan, this plan shall cover unintentional damages as a result of: impact, liquid damage or unintentional physical damage. Accidental Coverage does not cover intentional damages of any kind to the covered product or losses due to theft. Accidental Coverage does not cover willful damage, misuse, damage due to neglect, drops over 6 feet, fire damage or full immersion in water.
Accidental Coverage does not cover damage caused by the use of a product in a way the manufacturer never intended. Coverage for this plan shall begin 30 days after the date of purchase of the covered product.
| Is my service plan worldwide?
All plans carry a worldwide option at no additional charge. Contact a sales professional for further details.
| Who do I contact with further questions?
Please contact a sales professional at 1-800-299-9470.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.