Colors for the Bertazzoni Professional Series serve your design sense and your kitchen decor exactly. The beautiful colors are applied to the oven door, lower access panel and sides of the unit, contrasting elegantly with the stainless-steel worktop, control panel and hood. Colors are applied in a fully durable, triple-layer coating on steel using the same special processes developed for the world-beating Italian sports cars famous for their red or yellow paintwork. THe finish is acid and temperature resistant to give a long-lasting lustre, bringing a new dimension to the design and style of your kitchen.
Bertazzoni cooking products originate in Emilia-Romagna, a region world-famous for its food. Precision-engineered to the highest specifications by the Bertazzoni family, who have been making high-quality ranges since the beginning of the last century, every appliance bearing the Bertazzoni name represents an unwavering commitment to quality.
High-Efficency Worktop Design
- Bertazzoni range worktops are precision engineered to deliver best-in-class heat-up times.
- This performance is the result of the perfect calibration of burner power and shape, worktop shape and distance of flame from pots.
- Worktops are molded off of one sheet of stainless steel without gaps, joints or screws for easier cleaning.
- Continuous pan supports ensure easy moving of pots and pans across the entire worktop.
- Bertazzoni's exclusive brass burners are designed and manufactured in Italy with precision engineering qualities.
- Each burner is equipped with a brass body that creates crisp individual flames for the most precise heat delivery.
- In the dual ring power burner, the center brass cap is embossed with the beautiful winged-wheel corporate brand for a sophisticated and unique look.
Dual-Ring Power Burner 18,000 BTUs
- Bertazzoni signature power burner has 2 separate rings of flame individually controlled for maximum flexibility and versatility.
- Use the same burner for powerful searing or low delicate simmer, from 18,000 to 700 BTUs.
Gas Shutoff Safety System
- Special thermocouple safety system mechanically stops the gas flow when the flame goes out.
- This system is the only fail-safe system in any condition, including during loss of power to the appliance.
- The system also prevents flow of gas if knobs are turned without proper ignition.
- All gas and oven burners can be easily and safely operated in case of power loss to the appliance.
Gas Convection Oven
- Bertazzoni gas ranges are equipped with extra-wide European convection ovens with fan.
- Provides balanced air flow and even heat distribution for single and multi-level roasting and baking with no flavor crossover.
- Traditional baking without convection fan is also possible.
Extra-Wide Infrared Broiler
- Bertazzoni infrared broiler extends across the width of the oven cavity and reflects heat with infrared mesh across a wide area.
- Grill fish and meat in the oven with confidence thanks to the 13,000 BTU broiler.
- Bertazzoni exclusive soft-motion hinges are perfectly calibrate to ensure smooth one-handed opening and closing of the oven door.
- The door is carefully balanced and can be opened at any angle without inadvertent closing or dropping.
Telescopic Glide Shelf
- The sturdy telescopic glide shelf fully extracts for easy handling of heavy pots and dishes.
- Additional telescopic shelves can be added at any time by purchasing the telescopic glide shelf kit available as accessory.
Extra-Wide Storage Compartment
- Store oven accessories and large cooking implements in the useful bottom storage compartment.
- Bertazzoni ranges are available in stainless steel and seven beautiful colors inspired by the wonderful produce of Emilia, the heartland of Bertazzoni.
- Colors are applied to the oven doors, the storage compartment door and the sides of the range.
- Contrasting elegantly with the stainless steel worktop and control panel.
- Colors are applied in a fully durable, triple-layer coating on steel.
- Uses the same special paints and processes developed for the world-beating Italian sport cars famous for their red or yellow paintwork.
- The finish is acid and temperature resistant to give a long-lasting lustre, bringing a new dimension to the design and style of your kitchen.
- Each Bertazzoni range is equipped with a 4" high backguard ensuring the best ventilation of the appliance.
- Low profile trim is also available as accessory.
Gas Conversion Kit Included
- Each Bertazzoni range is shipped with a gas conversion kit for field conversion of the appliance to a different type of gas (LPG to NP or vice versa).
| Top:||Stainless Steel|
| Self Cleaning:||No|
|Height:||35 1/2" - 37 1/4"|
| Primary Oven Capacity:|| 3.6 Cu. Ft.|
|Thermocouple safety device:||Yes|
|Simmer rate:||750 BTU/h|
|Dual work:||750- 18,000 BTU/h|
Bertazzoni Free Ventilation PromotionPlease Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.
(Valid: 03/01/2014 - 11/15/2014) [Download Rebate Form]
Bertazzoni Free Ventilation Promotion - This amazing promotion runs from March 1 — November 15, 2014!
Your choice of free ventilation hood, insert or over the range microwave with purchase of select Bertazzoni ranges.
Free hood width must be equal to range width to qualify.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.