36" Gas Freestanding Range with 5 Burners, Sealed Burner, 4.4 cu. ft. Primary Oven Capacity, 45400 BTU, Soft Motion Door in Stainless Steel
Build Your Bundle and Save:
Learn more »
The Bertazzoni Master Series 36" gas ranges have five burners including a dual-ring power burner with independently controlled flames for high power to delicate simmer. The gas oven has a balanced air-flow fan to provide even heat distribution for single and multi-level roasting and baking.Available at AppliancesConnection
- 25 1/8” Depth allows range to sit flush with cabinetry (as opposed to other pro brands)
- 2 Year Parts and Labor Warranty is double the industry standard
- One piece, full-width inner glass oven door allows for easy cleaning
- Includes 4” stainless steel backguard (flat island trims optional)
- Includes wok ring and simmer plate
Cooking with the Gas Surface Burners
- 18,000 BTU dual control power burners
- High efficiency burners bring the flame closer to the pot to cook 30% faster
- Mechanical flame-out safety system with thermocouples guarantees shut-off
- One-piece Stainless Steel worktop and sealed burners facilitate fast and easy cleaning
Cooking with the Oven
- Large capacity European convection oven is big enough for a 30 lb turkey
- Soft motion door hinges prevent slams, dropping and bounce-back
- Special multi-layer glass door ensures minimal heat loss and safe outer surface temps
- Low temperature settings include thermostat-controlled dehydration and fan-only defrostin
|Worktop design||stainless steel squared|
|Pan supports||cast iron|
|Dual wok||(1) 750 BTU/h - 18 000 BTU/h|
|Rapid||(1) 2 500 BTU/h - 11 000 BTU/h|
|Semi-rapid||(2) 1 500 BTU/h - 6 500 BTU/h|
|Auxiliary||(1) 750 BTU/h - 3 400 BTU/h|
|Inner oven door||triple|
2 heavy gauge chromed
|Oven type||fan assisted gas|
|Oven broiler type||gas|
bottom bake, defrosting, dehydrate, gas
convection, broiler, oven light
|Electrical requirements||120 Vac - 60 Hz - 1.50 A|
- Stock Id:308785
- Cooktop:Sealed Burner
- Primary Oven Capacity:4.4 cu. ft.
- Burners / Elements:5
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Exterior Width:36"
- Delay Bake:No
- Soft Motion Door:Yes
- Fuel Type:Gas
- Volts:120 Volts
- BTUs:45400 BTU
- Amps:1.5 Amps
- Digital Temperature Display:No
- LP Conversion:Yes
- ADA compliant:No
- Continuous Grates:Yes
- Oven Racks:2
- Frequency:60 Hz
- Gas Type:Natural Gas
- Digital Clock:No
- Cooktop Control Type:Knobs
- Oven Control Type:Knobs
- Tray:(1) Baking
- Simmer Ring:Yes
- Dual Wok:(1) 750 BTU/h - 18000 BTU/h
- Rapid:(1) 2500 BTU/h - 11000 BTU/h
- Semi-rapid:(2) 1500 BTU/h - 6500 BTU/h
- Auxiliary:(1) 750 BTU/h - 3400 BTU/h
- Grill Trivet for Tray:Yes
- Wok Adapter:Yes
The convection fan circulates the heat to distribute heat in an evenly pattern.
18,000 BTUs power burner
Powerful burners provide 18,000 BTUs of searing heat.
Because of its popularity in the commercial market, the direct-fired ceramic infrared broiler is standard on all residential ranges. The large burner produces intense, searing heat close to the burner, while effecting a gentler broiling.
Soft Motion Door
The soft-motion oven door is specially designed and carefully balanced for easy opening and smooth closing with one hand.
Flame Failure Safety Device
It turns off gas automatically the moment the flame has been put out.
- 1 x Bertazzoni MAS365GASXE
- 1 x Bertazzoni KU36PRO1XV
Bertazzoni Free Ventilation with Range
Purchase a select Bertazzoni Range and receive ONE of the following options:
-FREE Matching Range Hood
-FREE Hood Insert
-FREE Over-the-Range Microwave
-50% Off Range Hood
*Free Range Hood must be a matching width size as the Range. You may substitute with a Hood of a non-matching width at 50% off regular pricing.
Bertazzoni Free Ventilation with Built-In Package
Save up to $2350 with purchase of select Bertazzoni appliances. Purchase any freestanding Range or Cooktop + Wall Oven combo and have a choice of a Free Hood, Insert, or Microwave, or upgrade at 50% off. Get unlimited additional rebates on Speed Ovens, Steams Ovens, Refrigerators and Dishwashers.
Postmark by January 31, 2017
Offer only valid in Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Washington D.C., Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost:
Other Range Accessories:View More »
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X