30" Electric Double Wall Oven with Convection, Sabbath Mode, Delay Bake, in Black
The Bertazzoni Design Series built-in electric, self-clean wall ovens are among the largest in their class. They feature Bertazzoni’s advanced fan convection technology, and easy-to-use intelligent microprocessor control.Available at AppliancesConnection
Combo Control Interface
- Features LED graphics and touch controls.
4 Heating Elements
- 3,400 watt, 2,100 watt and 2x 1,650 watts.
Auto Assist with Food Probe (Available On XT Models)
- The assistant feature keeps the cook in control.
- It will manage and save settings used for cooking a dish which can later be retrieved for consistently great meals.
- Included food probe helps ensure perfect results.
Telescopic Oven Racks
- Each X/XE model includes 1 telescopic and 1 standard oven rack per oven cavity.
- Each XT model includes 1 extra standard rack per oven cavity.
7 Position Oven Racks
- Each oven offers 7 oven rack positions for maximum cooking versatility.
Diagonal Convection Fans
- Each oven contains extra large fans diagonally arranged to provide superior air flow for consistently even baking.
Venetian Glass Handle (Available On XT Model)
- This stunning handle is available on the single and double oven CON XT models.
- Up close the handle looks very stylish but from afar it blends into the black glass face for a clean, flush look.
- 30" Width
- Black Glass
- Electric Oven
- Pyrolytic Self Clean
- Dual Fan Convection
|Telescopic Oven Racks:||Yes|
|Standard Oven Racks:||Yes|
|Pyrolytic Self Clean:||Yes|
|Dual Fan Convection:||Yes|
|Diagonal Convection Fans:||Yes|
|Cutout Width:||28 1/2"|
- Stock Id:183577
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Upper Capacity:4.1 cu. ft.
- Lower Capacity:4.1 cu. ft.
- Exterior Width:30"
- Delay Bake:Yes
- Speed Oven:No
- Steam Oven:No
- Volts:240/208 Volts
- Sabbath Mode:Yes
- Digital Temperature Display:Yes
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- ADA compliant:No
- Cutout Width:28.5"
- Cutout Depth:23"
- Cutout Height:53"
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Removable Door:Yes
- Undercounter Installable:No
- Upper Racks:2
- Lower Racks:2
- Handle:Venetian Glass Handle with Auto-Assist
- Warranty Terms:2 Years
- Star-K Certified:Yes
- Oven Control Type:Touch Sensor
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
- Oven Watts:3400
Self Clean Oven
With the self-cleaning feature, the oven is capable of reducing left over food into ash so that you don`t have use harsh chemicals to deal with stains and hard to remove residue in your oven. Just wipe and remove the leftovers after self-cleaning mode.
Allows accurate measurement of internal temperature of meats, poultry, and casseroles without having to open the oven door.
Telescopic Oven Racks
Telescopic Oven Racks makes it easier for you to put food in and out of the oven.
Shipping Methods & Details
Info & Guides
- Bertazzoni FD30CONXT - Installation Drawings
- Bertazzoni FD30CONXT - Specifications
- Bertazzoni FD30CONXT - English Installation, Use & Care Manual -
- Bertazzoni FD30CONXT - French Canadian Installation, Use & Care Manual -
- Bertazzoni FD30CONXT - English Installation, Use & Care Manual
- Bertazzoni FD30CONXT - specification_sheet_FD30 CON XT.pdf
- Bertazzoni FD30CONXT - FD30 CON XT Installation Drawing
- Bertazzoni FD30CONXT - FD30... Installation, Use & Care Manual
- Bertazzoni FD30CONXT - FD30 CON XT Specification Sheet
- Bertazzoni FD30CONXT - 30 Double Ovens FD30CON-FD30PROXV Installation drawings
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X