The Windsor collection is an elegant classic design with rich details. The Windsor 25" single sink vanity top in Galala Beige Marble is a complimented vanity top to be used on the Windsor 24" vanities. It's also special fabricated with a reversed-beveled edge to accomodate the vanity design.Available at AppliancesConnection
At Avanity, ideas stem from customer need. Our mission is deeply rooted in understanding our customer. Innovative product; compelling design; quality workmanship; superior customer service; a fair price—these are basics every customer expects and we believe every customer deserves. But none of these components hold value unless customer need is fulfilled.
We offer a large assortment of designs featuring Contemporary, Transitional, Americana and Traditional details. Whether you are designing for a custom home or converted space, Avanity products possess a unique aura of individuality that will enhance any environment. Our customers know what they want. Avanity is listening.
- Natural solid galala beige marble
- Requires 8 in. widespread faucet, not included
- Outside straight edge, sink beveled edge polished
- 4 in. H backsplash included
- Accomodates Avanity's CUM18WT or CUM18LN undermount sink, not included
- Type: Single
- Material: Marble
- Style: Contemporary
- Width: 25"
- Depth: 22"
- Height: 0.75"
- Stock Id:275847
- Faucet Holes:3
- Sink Holes:1
Shipping Methods & Details
Info & Guides
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X