HealthMate 400 replacement filter will get your HealthMate Air Purifier back up and running like new. HEPA and Carbon Zeolite combine to create a filter that removes 99.97% of particles from your air as well as absorb odors and gases. It is recommended to replace your Main Filter Set at least every 5 years based on low to moderate use. The Pre-Filter is included with this filter set and is recommended to be replaced at least once a year. The Austin Air HealthMate Filter is constructed using a true medical High Efficiency Particulate Arresting (HEPA) filter surrounded by a carbon/zeolite mixture capable of removing the tiniest of particles and absorbing odors and gases. The HealthMate Filter uses the HEPA to remove up to 99.97 percent of all particles down to 0.3 microns in size and 95 percent down to 0.1 micron.
- Medical grade HEPA filter which removes 99.97% of particles from the air
- Rated to last 5 years
- 15 lbs. of Carbon Zeolite removes chemicals, gases and odors from air
- Includes pre-filter
- Filtration good for up to 1,500 square feet of space
- Medical Grade HEPA filter captures down to 0.1 microns at a 95% efficiency and is completely suitable for home use.
- Fine particles below 0.3 microns in size are the most harmful to our lungs
| Filter Life || 5 Years |
| Room Coverage || 1500 Sq. Ft. |
| Compatible With (Sold Separately) || HM400 Air Purifer |
| Width || 14.5" |
| Depth || 13.5" |