Aussie Gas Grills provide superior heat and temperature control with carefully engineered burners and flavor activators. Gas flow is strategically controlled for optimum distribution. The flame from the Aussie Burners is precisely matched to the cooking area, creating even temperatures across the span of the cooking grid. As the fire heats up the Aussie Flavor Activators, the juices are captured and the sizzling aroma is distributed throughout the cooking food.
From porcelain coatings to stainless steel, the materials and design of Aussie Gas Grills deliver lasting performance, the perfect fusion of the ultimate grilling machine and beautiful design.
The Secret to Aussie Grilling Perfection …Taming Smoke and Flame
- 4 Stainless Steel Tube Burners & 1 Infrared Sear Burner
- 79,500 Total BTU’s – 48,000 BTU’s Main +15,000 BTU’s Sear Burner, 6,500 BTU’s IR Side Burner, 10,000 BTU’s Rotisserie Burner
- 954 Total Square Inches – 673 Primary/281 Secondary
- 3 Stainless Steel Cooking Grids
- Electronic Ignition
- Grill/Grill Components - 1 Yr. Ltd.; Burner - 2 Yr. Ltd.
- Stainless Steel Cabinet, Panels, Doors & Drawers
- Double Layer Stainless Steel Hood
- Designer Stainless Steel Handle
- Casters for Easy Maneuverability
- Stainless Steel Side Tables
- Porcelain Enamel Warming Rack
- Porcelain Coated Steel Bowl
- Stainless Steel Flavor Activators
- Flash Chrome Knobs
- Heat Indicator
| Fuel Type || Liquid Propane |
| BTU || 79,500 BTU |
| Stainless Steel Cooking Grid || 3 |