Built for us by Ariston in Italy, the ARWL129 is an ENERGY STAR qualified 24" wide washer designed for true convenience, energy savings, and pristine results.
The ARWL129 can wash up to 15 pounds of fabric inside the durable stainless steel drum, with a maximum speed of 1200 RPM and a choice of 16 wash programs. Primary functions include a cotton wash for heavy, regular, and light loads, as well as a permanent press setting and quick wash option. Special wash cycles let you give the proper treatment to bright whites, jeans, active wear, infant wear, and lightly soiled garments. The "delicate" cycles offer careful but thorough cleaning for fabric such as wool, cashmere, silk, and curtains. Additional features include a delay timer function, indicator lights, and a 'pause' option for added convenience. The pull-out detergent compartment makes measuring easy and clean and a tri-phase motor ensures quiet operation. This unit has a classic white cabinet and can be used built-in with zero clearance or freestanding.
The ARWL129 can be paired with the TCL73 condensing dryer in a side-by-side or stackable set.
- 16 wash cycles offer the appropriate care for every fabric
- Super silent operation with a unique tri-phase motor
- Made for SUMMIT in Italy by Ariston
- 24" width fits easily in apartments and other small homes
- Can wash up to 15 lbs. with select cycles
- ENERGY STAR qualified performance to save on electricity and water usage
- Matching TCL73XNA dryer also available to create a complete laundry station
|Shipping Weight||158.0 lbs.|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ULC|
|Energy Usage/Year||105.0 kWh/year|
|US Electrical Safety||UL|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Modified Energy Factor||2.16|
|Max Drum Spin Speed||1200.0|
|Number of Dispensers||3|
|Max Clothes Weight per Wash||15.0 lbs.|
|Parts/Labor Warranty||1 Year|
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.