23.63" Washer/Dryer Combo with 10 Wash Cycles, 1200 RPM, Ventless, Energy Star Certified, Delay Start in White
Learn more »
The Ariston laundry collection packs Energy Star efficiency into a space-saving compact frame, making their machines practical and beneficial for any home. This Ariston washer/dryer combo (ARWDF129NA), boasting up to 15 lbs washing and 11 lbs drying capacity, allows you to wash and immediately dry a load without removing any clothes.Available at AppliancesConnection
Slim Undercounter Dimensions
Just under 24" wide for an easy fit
10 Wash Settings
Get the proper fabric care with settings for regular cottons, colored cottons, permanent press, mixed load, quick wash & dry, bright white, active wear, lightly soiled, wool, and delicates.
Quick Wash and Dry Setting
Extra fast wash and dry cycle cleans small loads in just 60 minutes.
Stainless Steel Drum
Durable interior holds up load after load.
Bright White Setting
Ensures your white fabric retains its brightness.
Super Silent Operation
Special tri-phase motor ensures low noise operation.
Multiple Temperature Settings
6 settings range from 59F to 134F
Delay Start Option
Allows you to pre-set your laundry for the ideal finish time
Child-Lock with Indicator Light
Prevent any accidents from incorrectly adjusting the controls during operation
Pull-out compartment for prewash, regular detergent and fabric softener.
Smart design uses less energy than many appliances in its class. This model is Energy Star qualified in Canada (Note: There is no washer/dryer combo category for US Energy Star Ratings).
Woolmark Silver Care Setting
Perfect for keeping your wools clean and soft.
Active Wear Setting
Ideal for giving common workout fabric is safe for those with sensitive skin
Digital readout of time remaining lets you keep track of each cycle.
Multiple Spin Speed Settings
Variable speed drum with settings for cottons, permanent press, and wool
Easy to load with a glass door for a clear view
Lets you pause the wash or dry cycle to add or remove fabric
Additional Indicator Lights
Indicator lights for on/off, temperature, dry speed, and door lock make it easy to monitor the appliance.
Four legs let you adjust the height from 33" to 33.75" high for the best fit.
|Maximum Wash Weight:||15 lbs.|
|Maximum Dry Weight:||11 lbs.|
Digital & Dial
|Depth with Door at 90 Degrees:||38"|
|Maximum Drum Speed (RPM):||1200|
|Permanent Press Cycle:||Yes|
|Parts & Labor Warranty:||1 Year|
- Stock Id:193415
- Venting Type:Ventless
- Wash Cycles:10
- Maximum Spin Speed (RPM):1200
- Control Type:Digital and Knobs
- Steam Cycle:No
- Delay Start:Yes
- Energy Star:Yes
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Volts:115 Volts
- ADA compliant:No
- Exterior Width:24"
- Delicate Cycle:Yes
- Frequency:60 Hz
- Permanent Press Cycle:Yes
- Delayed Start:Yes
- Door Window:Yes
- Depth with door at 90 degrees:38"
- Maximum Temperature:134F
- Lint Trap:Yes
- Dispenser Compartment:Yes
- Parts & Labor Warranty:1 Year
- Maximum Wash Weight:15 lbs.
- Maximum Dry Weight:11 lbs.
Stainless Steel Drum
Resists rust and helps protect clothes
Backed by more than a century of a proven safety science expertise, businesses, consumers and regulatory authorities around the world recognize the trusted rigor and technical excellence of UL certifications.
Set your machine to run on your schedule.
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost:
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X