Haul Away Information
Removal of Old Appliances
Removal of an Appliance from your home. Additional charges may apply. Due to changing regulations this service may not be available in all areas (Mainly rural and less populated areas). Removal services are for similar items within reason. If you are purchasing a large freestanding refrigerator then the removal service will be for removal of the same type of item. When purchasing a built-in refrigerator, an option for removal of a built-in unit will display as a purchase option on the product page.
Appliances must be unplugged from electrical source, water source and gas source and located at threshold of residence.
Removal from threshold of residence is included. Any additional floors or areas will require a surcharge.
- Appliances must be unplugged from electrical source, water source and gas source and located at threshold of residence.
- Removal is not available in all locations.
- Removal must be purchased with White Glove or White Glove with Installation Services only.
- Includes Disconnect of Old Unit: NO
- Recycling of Old Unit: YES
- Move Item From One Point In Home to a Different Place In Home: NO