These AO Smith storage tanks are designed for storing potable water. Fitting locations are designed to meet the needs of normal installations plus those for the AO Smith Cer-Temp 80 and Shire-Temp piping methods.
For millions of consumers, business owners, property managers and engineers worldwide, A. O. Smith has delivered innovative hot water solutions for over 70 years. Sold exclusively by plumbing wholesalers and plumbing contractors, A. O. Smith’s selection of residential and commercial water heaters, boilers and storage tanks is unmatched for quality and diversity. Anywhere hot water is needed, A. O. Smith can provide an energy-efficient solution with maximum value during and for years after installation. And, A. O. Smith stands behind its products and its customers with world-class service, combining cutting-edge technology with committed people who take pride in being the very best.
- Glass-Lined Tank - Alkaline borosilicate composition permanently fused to steel by firing at a temperature of 1600°F, providing years of corrosion protection and dependable use.
- Heavy Gauge Steel Jacket - With baked enamel finish
- AO Smith storage tanks are ideal for use with gas-fired copper heat exchanger equipment for storage of any potable water at temperatures up to 180°F.
- Threaded Openings - All tanks furnished with threaded openings for thermometer, relief valve, 2" recirculation lines, tankstat, and drain valve.
- Fits through 30" door
- Magnesium anode for anti-corrosion protection
- Exceeds ASHRAE requirements
- 5 Year Limited Tank Warranty
| Capacity: || 80 Gallon |
| Mount: || Vertical |
| Length: || 63" |
| Diameter: || 25-1/4" |
| Working Pressure: || 150 psi |
| Weight: || 236 lbs |
| Application: || Plumbing |
| || Commercial |
| Type: || Jacketed |
| Warranty: || 5 Year Limited Tank Warranty |
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.