For millions of consumers, business owners, property managers and engineers worldwide, A. O. Smith has delivered innovative hot water solutions for over 70 years. Sold exclusively by plumbing wholesalers and plumbing contractors, A. O. Smith’s selection of residential and commercial water heaters, boilers and storage tanks is unmatched for quality and diversity. Anywhere hot water is needed, A. O. Smith can provide an energy-efficient solution with maximum value during and for years after installation. And, A. O. Smith stands behind its products and its customers with world-class service, combining cutting-edge technology with committed people who take pride in being the very best. Available at AppliancesConnection
ProMax is an economical water heater designed for households that need an exceptional performer.
- Dynaclean diffuser dip tube - helps reduce lime and sediment buildup, maximizes hot water output. Made from longlasting PEX cross-linked polymer.
- Green Choice gas burner - patented "Eco-Friendly" design reduces NOx emissions by up to 33% and complies with Southern California and Texas requirements
- Coregard magnesium anode
- Push-button Piezo ignitor - makes lighting pilot fast and easy with one-hand push-button spark ignition
- Durable tamper-resistant brass drain valve
- Permaglas glass coating -protects steel tank from rust
- CSA certified and ASME rated T&P relief valve
- External heat trap nipples supplied on all models EXCEPT XCV-50/GCV-50
- Equipped with C3 technology
- Capacity (Gallons): 40 Gallon
- Intended Household: 2 Person
- Fuel Type: Propane
- BTU Input: 36000
- Height: 51.5"
- Water Connection: 3/4"
- Diameter: 20"
- Weight: 135 lbs
- Recovery 90°F Rise: 41 GPH
- R-Value: 8
- Warranty Terms: 6 Years
- Warranty Conditions: Parts and Labor
- Brand:AO Smith
- Stock Id:290851
- Fuel Type:Propane
- Capacity (Gallons):40 Gallon
- Weight:135 lbs
- Warranty Terms:6 Years
- BTU Input:36000
- Water Connection:3/4"
- Intended Household:2 Person
- Recovery 90°F Rise:41 GPH
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor