For millions of consumers, business owners, property managers and engineers worldwide, A. O. Smith has delivered innovative hot water solutions for over 70 years. Sold exclusively by plumbing wholesalers and plumbing contractors, A. O. Smith’s selection of residential and commercial water heaters, boilers and storage tanks is unmatched for quality and diversity. Anywhere hot water is needed, A. O. Smith can provide an energy-efficient solution with maximum value during and for years after installation. And, A. O. Smith stands behind its products and its customers with world-class service, combining cutting-edge technology with committed people who take pride in being the very best.
- Dynaclean diffuser dip tube - helps reduce lime and sediment buildup while maximizing hot water output. Made from long-lasting PEX cross-linked polymer.
- Coregard anode rod - aluminum anode with stainless steel core protects tank against corrosion longer than ordinary mild steel anodes.
- Durable tamper-resistant brass drain valve
- Permaglas glass coating - protects steel tank from corrosion.
- CSA certified and ASME rated T&P relief valve
- Meets or Exceeds the Federal Efficiency Standards effective January 20, 2004, according to the National Appliance Energy Conservation Act (NAECA) of 1992. Also meets or exceeds the thermal efficiency and/or standby loss requirements of the US Department of Energy and current edition of ASHRAE/IESNA 90.1.
- Certified to UL 174 for household electric water heaters
- Intended Household: 2 Person
- Application: Plumbing
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Number of Elements: 2
- Voltage: 240v
- Max Input (KW): 6
- Height: 36-1/2"
- Diameter: 20-1/2"
- Weight: 90 lbs
- 1st Hour Delivery (Gallons): 43
- Energy Factor: 0.93
- Recovery 90 F Rise: 21 GPH
- Warranty: 6 yr Tank/6 yr Parts Limited
- Wattage: 4500