A. O. Smith Corporation is a global leader applying innovative technology and energy-efficient solutions to products marketed worldwide. Our goal is to be a leading global water technology company, and our focus is on building this platform through new product development, global expansion, strategic acquisitions and partnerships. Today’s A. O. Smith is one of the world's leading manufacturers of residential and commercial water heating equipment, offering a comprehensive product line featuring the best-known brands in North America and China.
The A. O. Smith Cyclone Xi family of products represents the industry's most technologically advanced commercial water heaters. The innovative Cyclone Xi design takes performance to its highest level with efficiencies of 95% and 96%. The Cyclone Xi features an Intelligent Control System making it the smartest water heater in the industry.
Cyclone Xi provides outstanding hot water output, with dramatic savings on operating costs compared to units with standard 80% efficiency. A. O. Smith's leading-edge engineering delivers conventional power-vent or sealed combustion power direct-vent versatility, low NOx emissions and excellent space-saving characteristics. Powered anodes, standard on all Cyclone Xi models, provide superior tank protection for years of trouble free operation.
- Intelligent control system with LCD display -provides detailed water heater status information, precise temperature control, built-in diagnostics, and run history information
- Submerged combustion chamber with helical heat exchanger coil - positioned in center of tank, surrounded by water to virtually eliminate radiant heat loss from chamber. Spiral heat exchanger keeps hot burner gases swirling, uses centrifugal force to maximize efficiency of heat transfer to water in tank. Spiral heat exchanger prevents scale and sediment from forming on water-side surface, which can reduce energy efficiency over time
- Powered anodes -provides long-lasting tank protection in varying water conditions, does not require maintenance or inspection
- PERMAGLAS ultra coat glass lining -exclusive process provides superior protection against corrosion. Both sides of heat exchanger coil are lined for protection against flue gas condensate inside coil
- Mechanical venting versatility - conventional power-venting or sealed combustion direct venting. Vents vertically or through sidewall. Direct-vent intake and exhaust pipe can terminate separately outside building, or through single opening, using concentric vent assembly. Uses inexpensive PVC, CPVC or ABS pipe for intake and exhaust.
- High efficiency pre-mix powered burner -down-fired pre-mix burner provides optimum efficiency and quiet operation. Top-mounted burner position prevents condensation from affecting burner operation
- Space saving design for installation flexibility
- CSA certified and ASME rated T&P relief valve
- Three year limited tank warranty
- Application: Plumbing
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas
- BTU Input: 199000
- Height: 75.5"
- Capacity (Gallons): 100 Gallons
- Diameter: 27-3/4"
- Weight: 555 lbs
- ASME: No
- Vent Size: 3"
- Efficiency: 95%
- Recovery 40°F Rise: 575 GPH
- Recovery 90°F Rise: 256 GPH
- Recovery 140°F Rise: 164 GPH
- Max Pressure: 14" W.C.
- Gas Connection: 1/2"
- Warranty: 3 Yr Limited Tank
- Voltage: 120v
- Hertz: 60
- Application: Heating
- Water Connection: 1-1/2"
- Max Pressure (PSI): 160 psi