Fine workmanship is evident in the Bradford line of furniture from American Woodcrafters. Built with tenon and mortis construction from rich cherry mahogany solids and cherry veneers, this double dresser has eight drawers and a door with an adjustable shelf for abundant storage. The solid wood drawers are 14.5” deep and have English dovetailing on fronts and backs along with center guided metal drawer glides with plastic drawer stops. Tip resistant furniture safety bracket, finished interiors and felt lined top drawers with dust proofing on the bottom drawers are a testament to the fine construction. Wooden knobs are available in cherry or black satin finish.Available at Appliances Connection
- Mahogany solids and Cherry veneers
- Wooden knobs in cherry or black satin finish
- Solid wood drawer sides and backs. English dovetailing on drawer fronts and backs. Center guided metal drawer glides with plastic drawer stops
- Dust proofing on bottom drawers for added protection.
- Tenon and mortis construction, a centuries old method of joining two pieces of wood together to provide strength and durability.
- Eight drawers and one door with an adjustable shelf provides abundant storage.
- Top drawers are felt lined
- Finished drawer interiors
- Drawers measure 14 1/2 inches front to back
- Tip resistant furniture safety bracket
- Made in Indonesia
- Style: Transitional
- Number of Drawers: 8
- Mirror Included: No
- Finish: Dark Wood
- Construction: Wood
- Width: 54.00"
- Height: 38.00"
- Depth: 18.00"
- Brand:American Woodcrafters
- Stock Id:284193
- color:Dark Wood
- Number of Drawers:8
- Mirror Included:No