Tradition and impeccable taste can be perceived in every detail of the Wellington Manor Collection. From the dynamic Mahogany finish that is exquisitely paired with a brilliant Primavera inlay to the broken pediment, reminiscent of high society in 16th century Rome, this King Poster bed breathes an air of aristocracy. The pineapple turning on the 86 ½” posts are in perfect tune with the carved acanthus leaves. These traditional decorations distinctly balance the scroll pediment while the decoratively fluted pilasters of the headboard and footboard add dimensional quality to this magnificent bed. Distinguished craftsmanship can be perceived in the traditionally scalloped feet and the decorative raised panel moldings. Tradition, elegance and refinement are marvelously combined in this exquisite Wellington Manor King Broken Pediment Poster Bed.
- Rich mahogany
- Mahogany solids, contrasting inlaid veneers and mixed wood
- Tenon and mortis construction, a centuries old method of joining two pieces of wood together to provide strength and durability.
- Two posts are 86 1/2” high with pineapple finials and turnings on the posts
- Heavy crown rail with under top molding
- Decorative panels with raised moldings
- Requires box spring and mattress
- Made in Indonesia
- Type: Poster
- Size: King
- Construction: Wood
- Style: Traditional
- Upholstery: Not Upholstered
- Width: 80.50"
- Depth: 90.56"
- Height: 86.50"
- Weight: 270 lbs