Tradition and impeccable taste can be perceived in every detail of the Wellington Manor Collection. From the dynamic Mahogany finish that is exquisitely paired with a brilliant Primavera inlay to the carved swinging-bails and decorative keyhole escutcheons the Wellington Manor Triple Dresser has an air of aristocracy. The two top drawers are felt lined to protect jewelry items and finer materials. The remaining six drawers have fully finished interiors, for snag free storage. And the soft bowing of each of the eight drawers adds depth and dimension to a truly traditional Triple Dresser. Tradition, elegance and refinement are marvelously combined in this exquisite 64"wide Triple Dresser.
- Rich mahogany
- Mahogany solids, contrasting inlaid veneers and mixed wood
- Carved swinging bail with decorative keyhole back plates
- Solid wood drawer sides and backs. French and English dovetailing. Center guided metal drawer glides with plastic drawer stops.
- Dust proofing on bottom drawers for added protection
- Tenon and mortis construction, a centuries old method of joining two pieces of wood together to provide strength and durability.
- The two top drawers have felt bottoms to prevent snagging of finer garments. The drawers are 14 1/2 inches from front to back for ample storage.
- Bowed drawer fronts with Mahogany veneer and contrasting inlays for a look of luxury that will last a lifetime
- Made in Indonesia
- Style: Transitional
- Number of Drawers: 8
- Mirror Included: No
- Finish: Dark Wood
- Construction: Wood
- Width: 66.25"
- Height: 21.50"
- Depth: 45.00"
- weight: 181.90 lbs