Tradition and impeccable taste can be perceived in every detail of the Wellington Manor Collection. From the dynamic Mahogany finish that is exquisitely paired with a brilliant Primavera inlay to the carved swinging-bails and decorative keyhole escutcheons the Wellington Manor five drawer chest has an air of aristocracy. The soft bowing of each of the five drawers adds to the depth and dimension while the fully finished interiors are evidence of true quality. The top two drawers are lined with felt to protect your finer items and materials and the center guides and positive drawer stops will ensure the protection of this fine chest of drawers. Indulge yourself in this exquisitely noticeable collection.
- Rich mahogany
- Mahogany solids, contrasting inlaid veneers and mixed wood
- Carved swinging bail with decorative keyhole back plates
- Solid wood drawer sides and backs. French and English dovetailing. Center guided metal drawer glides with plastic drawer stops.
- Dust proofing on bottom drawers for added protection
- Tenon and mortis construction, a centuries old method of joining two pieces of wood together to provide strength and durability.
- Features five drawers and the two top drawers have felt bottoms to prevent snagging of finer garments. Drawers measure 14 1/2 inches front to back for optimal storage.
- Bowed drawer fronts with Mahogany veneer and contrasting inlays for a look of luxury that will last a lifetime
- Made in Indonesia
- Type: Wall
- Set Type: 1
- Finish: Walnut
- Number of Drawers: 8
- Style: Transitional
- Width: 52.00"
- Depth: 18.00"
- Height: 38.31"
- Weight: 141 lbs