Learn more »
Cottage Traditions 5 Drawer Chest Available at AppliancesConnectionGive them a space of their own they will never outgrow with Cottage Traditions’ five-Drawer chest from American Woodcrafters. The five-Drawer chest, finished in eggshell white, sits on a decorative shaped block base supported by bun feet. Three smaller top Drawers and two large lower Drawers are 14.5” from front to back and divided by a waist rail providing abundant storage. English dovetail on the front and back of Drawers and solid wood knobs add to the handcrafted look. Built from solid wood with corner block construction, the five-Drawer chest combines style with functionality. The Drawer’s solid wood sides and backs feature pine veneer bottoms for snag free storage for delicate items, center guided metal Drawer glides with built in stops for stability, and dust proofing on bottom Drawers for added protection. Mortise and tenon construction, solid pine and pine veneers give this furniture strength and durability as well as charm.
- Mortise and tenon construction, a centuries old method of joining two pieces of wood together to provide strength and durability.
- Interior parts are made from solid wood with corner block construction for strength and durability
- Dividing waist rail separates the two large bottom Drawers from the three upper Drawers providing lots of space for all of your needs.
- Sturdy bun feet support the stylish shaped block base.
- Drawers are 14.5 front to back for ample storage
- Dust proofing on bottom Drawers for added protection
- English dovetail on Drawer fronts and backs. Drawer sides and backs in solid wood. Center guided metal Drawer glides with built in stops. Pine veneer Drawer bottoms offer snag free storage for your fine items.
- Solid wood knobs
- Select hardwood solids and medium density fiber board
- Product WxLxH: 38x19.25x53.5
- Product Weight: 114
- Brand:American Woodcrafters
- Stock Id:273095
- Number of Drawers:5
- Product Weight:134
- Country Of Origin:indonesia
- Product WxLxH:38x19.25x53.5
A type of construction that provides great stability and maximizes storage without extra pieces of wood sticking out.
Make every pull a classic with the stylish, ornamental hardware on this furniture piece.
No home’s design is complete without the finishing touch of seamlessly fitting molding detail.
A slightly flatter version of the ball foot. This bun foot design endows your home with a new level of elegance.