Bring instant charm and warmth to your bedroom with Cottage Traditions’ small nightstand from American Woodcrafters. The nightstand, finished in distressed sandstone, sits on a decorative shaped block base supported by bun feet. One drawer with solid wood knob and open base shelf storage add simplicity and flexibility. Built from solid wood with corner block construction and English dovetail on front and backs, the nightstand combines style with functionality. The drawer’s solid wood sides and backs feature pine veneer bottoms for snag free storage of delicate items, center guided metal drawer glides with built in stops for stability, and dust proofing on bottom drawers for added protection. Mortise and tenon construction, solid pine and pine veneers give this furniture strength and durability as well as charm.
- Solid pine, pine veneers and medium density fiber board
- Solid wood knobs
- English dovetail on drawer fronts and backs. Drawer sides and backs in solid wood. Center guided metal drawer glides with built in stops. Pine veneer drawer bottoms offer snag free storage for delicate items.
- Dust proofing on bottom drawers for added protection
- Mortise and tenon construction, a centuries old method of joining two pieces of wood together to provide strength and durability.
- Interior parts are made from solid wood with corner block construction for strength and durability
- One drawer and open base shelf storage.
- Made in Indonesia
- Width: 26.88"
- Depth: 16.63"
- Height: 25.63"
- Weight: 52 lbs
- Style: Transitional
- Number of Drawers: 1
- Mirror Included: No
- Material: Wood
- Shape: Rectangle