Bring instant charm and warmth to your bedroom with Cottage Traditions’ triple dresser from American Woodcrafters. The triple dresser, finished in distressed sandstone, sits on a decorative shaped block base supported by bun feet. Seven drawers 14.5”from front to back and two doors, hiding an adjustable shelf with finished interior behind each door provide abundant storage. The decorative arched louvered inserts on the two doors and solid wood knobs add to the handcrafted look. Built from solid wood with corner block construction and English dovetail on front and backs, the triple dresser combines style with functionality. The drawer’s solid wood sides and backs feature pine veneer bottoms for snag free storage for delicate items, center guided metal drawer glides with built in stops for stability, and dust proofing on bottom drawers for added protection. Mortise and tenon construction, solid pine and pine veneers give this furniture strength and durability as well as charm.
- Solid wood knobs
- English dovetail on drawer fronts and backs. Drawer sides and backs in solid wood. Double guided metal drawer glides with built in stops for stability. Pine veneer drawer bottoms offer snag free storage for delicate items.
- Dust proofing on bottom drawers for added protection
- Mortise and tenon construction, a centuries old method of joining two pieces of wood together to provide strength and durability.
- Interior parts are made from solid wood with corner block construction for strength and durability
- Decorative arched louvered inserts on doors
- Seven drawers and two doors provide abundant storage. One adjustable shelf behind each door.
- Drawers are 14.5" front to back for ample storage
- Width: 70.00"
- Depth: 19.00"
- Height: 37.00"
- Weight: 191 lbs
- Style: Transitional
- Number of Drawers: 7
- Mirror Included: No
- Finish: Sandstone