Give them a space of their own they will never outgrow with Cottage Traditions’ double dresser from American Woodcrafters. The double dresser, finished in distressed sandstone, sits on a decorative shaped block base supported by bun feet. Dividing waist rail separates the four large bottom drawers from the two upper drawers all 14.5” from front to back providing abundant storage. English dovetail on the front and back of drawers and solid wood knobs add to the handcrafted look. Built from solid wood with corner block construction, the double dresser combines style with functionality. The drawer’s solid wood sides and backs feature pine veneer bottoms for snag free storage for delicate items, center guided metal drawer glides with built in stops for stability, and dust proofing on bottom drawers for added protection. Mortise and tenon construction, solid pine and pine veneers give this furniture strength and durability as well as charm.
- Made from solid pine, pine veneers and medium density fiber board
- Solid wood knobs
- English dovetail on drawer fronts and backs. Drawer sides and backs in solid wood. Center guided metal drawer glides with built in stops. Pine veneer drawer bottoms offer snag free storage for your fine items.
- Dust proofing on bottom drawers for added protection
- Mortise and tenon construction, a centuries old method of joining two pieces of wood together to provide strength and durability.
- Interior parts are made from solid wood with corner block construction for strength and durability
- Dividing waist rail separates the four large bottom drawers from the two upper drawers providing lots of space for all of your needs.
- Sturdy bun feet support the stylish shaped block base.
- Drawers are 14.5" front to back for ample storage
- made in Indonesia
- Style: Traditional
- Number of Drawers: 6
- Mirror Included: No
- Width: 52"
- Height: 37"
- Depth: 18.75"